You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:18:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Halloween costumes. >:3  (Read 1190 times)

Offline AutumnFuryTopic starter

Halloween costumes. >:3
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:11:42 PM »
Alright, what's everyone being for halloween! -grin.- I love that holiday. -Clings to it.-

Offline ZK

Re: Halloween costumes. >:3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 10:32:26 PM »
Nothing, honestly. I don't have the money to buy anything. I'm using it to buy myself a replacement X-Box since the 360 isn't fully backwards compatable.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 10:55:00 PM by Zulokitty »

Offline RogueJedi

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 10:55:13 PM »
I'll be working at Scream Forest here.  I get to chase people through the woods as a female vampire on speed!

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 11:51:17 PM »
*lmao* cute! I get to be a biker dressed up in leather, complete with a harley. Yay!

Offline Idachan

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 12:29:10 AM »
o.O I think the best costume I could ever wear would be a pair of jeans. Jeans and a... white tee maybe.

Offline ZK

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 12:33:03 AM »
Not like I have any reason to dress up or anything.

Hell, the way I dress normally I get asked the question "What are you suppose to be?" on Halloween. Yes, I'll be myself on Halloween!

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 12:46:05 AM »
-Being dragged to parties.- Oo; it's gonna be cold. @_@ -Wail-

Offline ZK

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 01:03:52 AM »
Heh, no one wants me to go to a party with them. Then again, I don't really know anyone anymore since they all friggen moved FAR away. :(

Offline TonyWoods

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 06:26:05 AM »
Halloween doesn't seem to be a big thing here in the UK (or at least where I live)

It just seems to be an excuse for all the brats in the neighbourhood to go house to house vandalising everything.

*Firmly believes that the majority of his neighbours should be banned from ever contaminating the gene pool ever again... and the same goes for their children...*

Offline Idachan

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 06:37:57 AM »
*ponders* I guess I could pull on something and go out with friends for Halloween but Im working Friday evening and the weekend before that is sanctified to FairErotica and all girl day and evening activities so Im gonna be really beat if I go out.

Offline Silkcat

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 10:32:02 AM »
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear.  My roomie and I will be going to a party that a friend is throwing.  I kinda am trying to figure out who's going to be there and what he's planning for it before I put stuff together, but maybe that's just me procrastinating.  He's thrown Halloween parties that were on the sexy-adult side before, but last years had a wider invite list and was much more normal with a lot more people with boring costumes - primarily guys wearing practical normal clothes with lousy excuses, which doesn't exactly make me want to spent time and money putting together a costume particularly if its just going to get me ogled by people that turn me off.

So maybe a variant question for people: What was the best halloween party you've gone to, and the best costume you've worn (or seen)?

I think probably the best halloween party I've been to was a comic-book themed party.  Lots of superheroes, with various levels of detail put into it, but also easy for people who aren't in to making costumes to just get a commerical one.  There was a "scary food" contest that was great, with some really chuthulu-esque creations.  The rule was that it still had to be edible, mind you, so the creator of the food had to be willing to eat it.  It was maybe 20 people, and we all knew each other, so it was really comfortable, relaxed, fun.  Oh, and layered drinks I think are a requirement for halloween parties.  Almost as required as dry ice in the punch.

For that party I was Delirium.  I had old torn fishnets on with sneakers, black jean-shorts, a black bra under a too-large charcoal t-shirt.  To all this I had attached lots and lots of colorful scarves, handkerchiefs, and a couple sets of mardi gras beads.  My hair was spiky and unnaturally bright red at the time too.  I had a purse that I filled with random cheap toys and candy, which I kept handing out.

Offline ZK

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2005, 01:25:56 PM »
Halloween is like any other holiday at my home, even the day of my birth. Boresville. No one visits, no party, no nothing.

I kind of feel like the Scrooge when it comes to any holiday. *smirks*

Offline Valkos

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2005, 07:05:12 PM »
Here of late, most holidays have become rather blah.  If friends have a party, I will go, and toss my friend Mike my keys.  I will bring at least a bottle of Irish Mist, to replace the one I finished off the other weekend!  Add to that some hard-cider, and yeah, I won't be in any shape to drive, lol. 

Offline Siegfried

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 10:06:01 PM »
My family is the opposite.  We don't go all out at every holiday, but we try in enjoy ourselves as much as possible.  Especially at Chirstmas, my favorite.