Snow Bunnies

Started by Samhain, November 06, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samhain

Okay I'm thinking along the lines of another game I tried to get going. Save this one is in a different setting. At a ski lodge a group of friends gets trapped inside a cabin after an avalanche. They stick together and in the night temptations end up taking the best of them. Couples swap and explore the friends they have always had their eyes on.

Oniya

This could get entertaining - I assume it would be a group RP?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Samhain

yeah. with a group of couples or friends depending on the make up

Oniya

Sounds like a fun time if we get a few more players  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

WyzardWhately

I like the sound of it.  So, you've at least very firmly caught my attention.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Samhain

Wonderful! If we can't get a good sized group I can always rp more then one person.

WyzardWhately

I would expect the thread to blow up around this evening, when people return from work.  I don't think you'll lack for players.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Samhain

Good I can only hope so. I'll be heading out here shortly and will return in the morning.

Ezraylia

I would be interested ;]
We need to find more boys it would seem -nods-
My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Brandon

Sounds like a fun game, Ill join you as well
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Doomsday

Oh hey, I suggest this should be a group thing, and lo and behold you already made it one.

Definitely interested.

Oniya

And here they come!  If I could make a suggestion, something like a college winter break thing would be a good excuse to get away, and it would put everyone in the right sort of age range.  (Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.)

Samhain

My count puts it at 3 girls 3 guys correct?

Should we all pair up as couples then? Maybe explain our characters a bit since we will be a group of friend that should know each other.

I'll be Olivia. She was the "nice" girl most her life but when she got away to college she let loose. Joining a sorority she's had some rather wild even at times exhibitionist moment.

She's not afraid to speak her mind.

Ezraylia

Hmm -pops a name out of thin air- I'll be Miranda, Mir for short. She's quiet, shy, not much experience, but there's a side to her no ones ever seen. A side she's kept hidden from everyone, she's always wanted to break free and be wild, but never had the guts -nods-
My On's and Off's

Samhain

Ezraylia

I'll keep an eye here for info then ;]
My On's and Off's

Oniya

Sanshi is a transfer student from Egypt who is planning on eventually staying in the States.  The freedom of America compared to her home is exciting, but while she has eagerly joined into the social scene, her experience hasn't made it to actual sex - although it's come pretty close on occasion.  (Think comic interruption rather than reluctance.)

This will be her first time experiencing snowfall, and she's looking forward to the trip like a kid at Christmas.

Lopebble

Samhain

Wonderful! I don't think the guys will complain much.

Doomsday

Corey Newman was a good looking guy, but he always lacked charisma. He disdained frat houses, and had opted to live in an apartment with a few roommates instead. Corey isn't an active player, as he dedicates too much of his time to his academics first, and then his friends, and filled any blank spaces in his schedule with the guitar, or video games.

About Lopebble: Haha, Sam hit the nail on the head. No one likes a sausage fest, but another girl would be cool.

Samhain

Anybody want to pair up as couples?

Ezraylia

I'm not picky, but i think it would make sense for Mir to have someone who'll push her a little? lol
My On's and Off's

Samhain

Agreed. If she is shy she would need a real reason.

Perhaps its a challenge presented by other friends. I've always loved the "guess your boyfriend" story.

Ezraylia

So we're assuming there's going to be pairing and swapping back and forth? That alone would open her up too i think.
My On's and Off's

Samhain

I think we are looking at 2 maybe 3 couples and then a few single friends or ones without their partners. So swapping and exchanging is bound to be a result. A game of ... well didn't you ever wonder? lol