The Awakening of a girl. (Strictly Female needed for lesbian story)

Started by Esmeralgirl, August 14, 2015, 08:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

Well hello everyone :-) Thank you for taking the time to open and read my silly thread.
What I'm looking for is a female to play a female character and although I don't mind a guy playing a girl but for this particular roleplay, no I'm strictly looking for a female to fill in the shoes.

Its like a reboot of a previous play I was doing but my partner sadly lost her interest but it still calls to me, so I got the permission from the said partner and I'm looking for someone to start over with.

Here is the link to the previous thread, just for your information..

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208362.0

Well the plot is about a girl coming to USA, or anywhere in Western, (if you wish to change this) from India and meeting and falling in love with a girl. I want it a real play, with her thinking being of a normal Indian girl that she is neutral about same sex relationship but she feels a little attracted to the same gender.
It will also be filled with sexual tension and a little debauchery but we can keep 60:40 or 70:30 plot smut ratio, It's totally upon you.
If interested please hit me up.

Catherine7

Hi,

I'd love to give this a go.

I describe myself as Bi-curious, which means in real life I'm happily married, but just can't get the idea of being with another woman out of my head. I assume you'd be the Indian Girl.

PM me if you'd like to use me in this so that we can discuss it further.

Cathy xxx

Esmeralgirl

Esmeralgirl

Bumping it !! I'm still looking for that special someone who will fill this void !