You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 01:12:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mymar's ideas  (Read 116 times)

Offline MymarTopic starter

Mymar's ideas
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:02:42 PM »
I decided to redo my ideas page and post it here. Don't reply, but send me a PM if you are interested in any of the ideas I post.  I primarily like PM, or messenger play mostly because I'm used to it. Anyway here it goes:

One day at some point in the year 1300s the king of England's hostage vanishes. No one hears a word. The king makes his excuses, because he knows that without this hostage he will have war.  The rumors begin to pop up including dark ones of a certain party, where the king who was known for drunken rages, got extremely drunk and went to the dungeons for awhile. Your family is at the center of these rumors, because one of your relatives was also killed by the king. This play will be a power play between the king, and a powerful family who just happens to have a secret that could destroy the kingdom. Or do they? Do they have the facts right? Or are they just making things up?

This is loosely based on the story of Arthur of Brittany. If you don't know about it, it's worth a look. I don't want to be completely historically accurate. This is just the basics of where I got the idea.  I would like for both of us to play multiple characters, if anyone has an interest in this play please PM me.  This can start at any point in the story.

You thought your family was weird.

Shortly after your wedding, you decide on a whim to visit some cousins you haven't seen in awhile who live in a castle in a remote part of the country. You drive out there, expecting to find them, but they don't answer the door, and the first day goes by and you don't see them. Some weird things happen. The servants for example keep insisting that they're around, but the next day you wander around, but don't find them.

Finally you go into town curious as to where your cousins are, you're worried because things aren't quite normal at the castle, not that it's normal for people to live in castsles in the 1950s, but that's besides the point.  You meet a villager who looks a bit worried and crosses themselves.  They inform you the maitres are dead.  Another mystery, but I've been craviing those lately.  The idea again is, are there really paranormal happenings, or is something else going on? 

Let me know what you think.