You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
March 23, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Detailed & plot-driven - Various fantasy cravings [ M, Futa, F ♥ ]  (Read 11437 times)

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

Status: Selective | Medium: Threads | Response time: 1-7 days

Hello lovelies! Call me Andro or Alex. I'm a fairly literate, plot-driven writer who plays female and intersex characters. As for my partner, I'm seeking creative RPers of any gender who will be enthusiastic about our story and share responsibility for plot development. I work best with writers who can give me detailed, coherent paragraphs and reply at least once a week to keep the story moving.

Check out my O/O page for an in-depth look at my preferences to make sure we're compatible (it’s also where I keep all my ideas). If you think we're a good match but none of my cravings catch your eye, feel free to PM me and we can work something out! I’m always open to trying new things as long as it’s not one of my Off’s. :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:38:06 PM by Andronica »

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »
Current Interests

Here are a few of my cravings. Feel free to send me your ideas if none of these plots interest you, or we can create a new story together!

- A modern fantasy story that is entirely original or based on a Fandom like True Blood, Supernatural, etc.

- I'd love an RP inspired by the Witcher series. I've never played the games but I know a little about the world and dark fantasy aesthetic of the games. So if someone wants to brainstorm some kind of fantasy adventure with witchers and monsters and maidens, that would be lovely. :)

- Anything involving werewolves are an instant yes for me, be it a twist on Little Red or Beauty and the Beast, or something more original! For example, a studious witch living in London who researches and sells magical items finds herself in a dangerous situation as her client turns the tables on her. She's saved by an unlikely ally who knows about her work and is searching for a cure for his lycanthropy.

- A warlock/witch tries their hand at summoning a familiar but they get a lot more than they bargained for when a demon answers the call instead.

- What happens when a dangerous forbidden romance sparks between a half-elf and an elven woman of higher rank? This could also be turned into an orc/elf pairing instead.

- A paladin renowned for hunting demons and sorcerers faces a new challenge when s/he becomes the very thing they hate. The paladin could be tainted by dark magic or bitten by a monster and begins to transform, and seeks to purge the darkness from them with some help... or maybe the paladin comes to embrace these changes and befriends another monster like him/her?

- A hunter strikes a deal with a demon, with the intention of killing the demon later to avoid losing her soul. However, something goes wrong during the ritual to seal their contract and the pair are bound together for the duration of the deal until they can find a loophole. Alternatively, we could play our a scenario where an angel and hunter team up to fight monsters, and the hunter teaches the angel about being human along the way.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:37:41 PM by Andronica »

Re: Detailed & plot-driven - Various fantasy cravings [ M, Futa, F ♥ ]
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 05:51:28 PM »
Updated cravings. :)