You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:18:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sensual, Detailed Plots - Modern Supernatural cravings [ M/F, Futa, F/F ♥ ]  (Read 5647 times)

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

Selectively seeking. Replying to most stories 1-3x a week.

Craving: A supernatural F/F or Futa/F RP in a setting like True Blood, or a contemporary sci-fi / fantasy story (any pairing).

Hello dear writers! As always, I'm hunting for plot-driven RPs over threads and possibly PMs. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or reach out to gauge my interest in your ideas. I'm very flexible and love to brainstorm things that aren't listed here! In your PM, please have some constructive input besides "I like X idea", otherwise I won't know where to start.
  • Plot-driven RPs: Whether it's a predetermined relationship or a slow burn romance there must be character development to make the sex meaningful. If you want to rush from sex scene to sex scene, I'm not your Lady.
  • Writing Style: My sweet spot is the 2-6 paragraph range; any less isn't enough for me to work with. Descriptive, well-written posts that add to the story are more important to me than flowery novellas.
  • Communication: Silence is an RP killer. I'm here to write great stories and make friends (nothing more) so a partner I connect with OOC is a huge plus! You don't need to be exceptionally talkative but at least keep me updated on what you like / dislike as the story progresses.
  • Activity: Sometimes, no matter how much I love an RP, my muse will burn out and I might ask for a break or post more often in other stories. Please understand that lack of inspiration is not a slight against your writing and I'll never drop you without notice.

Characters and Roles

For starters, everyone is welcome! I care about your ability to play an interesting character with flaws and depth, not your off-screen gender. I play bisexual female and futa characters in any pairing except M/M (though I have very limited experience in Transgender and Futa/M pairings). My ladies are quite versatile - small breasts, red hair, voluptuous, piercings and tattoos, exotic accents, glasses, naive, dominant - depending on your preferences. In terms of D/s, I can work with Dom, Switch, Sub and non-D/s roles. However, while I'll gladly write stories involving slavery and bondage I ask that you steer clear of two-dimensional BDSM stereotypes and give your characters a persona that doesn't just revolve around their preferred role in the bedroom. Hopefully I made that clear but feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

Kink Summary

Before contacting me, please read my F-List or O/O's for compatibility.

Favourites'sTurn On'sMaybe'sTurn Off's
Story-drivenFuta x FutaPregnancySmut-driven
Realistic anatomyFemale x FemaleNon-consensualDeath / Gore
RomanceRough sex / light painRimmingBodily waste
ConsensualDirty talkTransgender Choking
Oral / Vaginal / AnalAdulteryFuta x Male Femboys
Restraints and toysVirginityInstant hookupsExtreme BDSM / Humiliation
TeasingAgeplayLight to moderate painAnime
Male x FemalePower playMind ControlHarems
Futa x FemaleCorruptionSlice of Life RPs Underage
Foreplay Non-humans Short characters
Vanilla sexDubious consent Zoophilia
Internal cumshotsDegradation
Size difference 1-3 ftRisk of pregnancy
Taboo themesLight humiliation
« Last Edit: Today at 05:41:13 AM by Andronica »

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »

The Drawing Board

Almost everything is negotiable and I'm not limited to these concepts. Want to turn an M/F idea into F/F, or do a pairing that isn't listed here? Just ask and I'll be happy to discuss it. :)

I RP the Fandoms listed below (primarily as OCs) and a myriad of Original settings. However, I don't do "slice of life" stories about regular people hooking up. More specifically, I will write office romance and college co-ed fare but there must be an interesting plot besides their relationship, otherwise it's just boring smut.

Fantasy - Self explanatory!
Alternate History - Antiquity to the Victorian era and everything in between, including Steampunk and other variants.
Contemporary - With a twist. Superhero crime dramas or monster hunting, for example.
Science Fiction - Epic space operas, post apocalyptic wastelands, and grungy military city-states of the near future.
Games - Borderlands, Dragon Age, Skyrim, Mass Effect, World of Warcraft, Assassin's Creed, Dishonored, Dungeons & Dragons 5e, the Witcher, World of Darkness, Shadowrun.
Movies/Shows - Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Avatar, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Constantine, True Blood, Mad Max, Firefly, Riddick, anything Disney, Spartacus, Vikings, the Borgia's, Marvel and DC, Lord of the Rings, Pride & Prejudice, Marco Polo, 47 Ronin, House of Flying Daggers.

Here are a handful of inspirational images and plot hooks ripe for the picking! Long term is preferable but when trying new concepts it's easier to let the story set it's own pace. That doesn't mean these are one-shots though.

Pictures in need of Plots. May be NSFW.

New! A Templar renowned for hunting witches and demons faces a new challenge when she becomes the very thing she hates.
New! When her homeland is attacked, she's eager to don some armor and join the war. This could be a Western or fantasy retelling of Mulan where my character attempts to hide her gender and befriends the Captain of her unit, or she could be captured by the enemy.
New! During a string of murders connected to the moon's cycle, a mysterious woman arrives in a small town and begins turning heads.
New! The premature death of her best friend (or sister?) causes a grief stricken young woman to commission a prominent AI corporation to help cope with the loss. Soon, the comfort she receives from the AI companion blossoms into more. Alternatively this can be a romance between a lonely scientist and her android or a cyborg creation, male or female.
New! A wealthy entrepreneur enjoys collecting beautiful exotic things. One day she's intrigued by an ad that could take her hobby even further, and decides to purchase one of the 'pets' a discreet company has to offer. (I'm not interested in Anime cat girls but a kitsune or other supernatural woman/futa would be fun!)
New! Someone stumbles upon a witch going to visit her coven at night, or maybe this is a twist on Red Riding Hood with a werewolf lover?
♦ Having finished S2 of Marco Polo, I'm eager to try out a story with Mongolian/eastern themes, or something set in Feudal Japan. I would love a gritty alternate history, possibly sprinkled with low fantasy and layers of intrigue like Game of Thrones.
♦ In a Firefly-inspired story, I once played a Companion who took refuge with mercenaries and became their match maker, and struggled with feelings for a crew member who was hesitant/unable to return her feelings, for whatever reason. I'd love to reprise that role in another space western or even just a Wild West setting.
♦ What happens when a dangerous forbidden romance sparks between a half-elf and an elven woman of higher rank?
♦ Re-telling Beauty and the Beast in any setting with transformation, Stockholm syndrome, and all that good stuff.
♦ A monster hunter strikes a deal with a demon, with the intention of killing the demon later to avoid losing her soul. However, something goes wrong during the contact ritual and the pair are bound together for the duration of the deal until they can find a loophole.
♦ A maiden is offered as a sacrifice to the god of the mountain - an ancient creature who desires lovely things. Is the 'god' really a dragon, or a dragon-like humanoid from an ancient line of cursed elves?
♦ During a masquerade a thief is caught red-handed and blackmailed into helping the nobleman(woman) achieve their goal.
♦ The daughter of a crime lord has a rude awakening when she's suddenly given a bodyguard. He seems perfect, so something can't be right.
♦ A native woman helps a colonist when she rescues him from a perilous situation and cares for his injuries. After being directed to safety, he returns to the wilderness with the hope of meeting her again.
♦ A Daredevil/Punisher-inspired romance between a vigilante and journalist set on the backdrop of NYC, Chicago, or a generic crime infested 'Metropolis'.
♦ (Warcraft) Two adventurers go to the Outlands to help quell the demonic threat before it spills into Azeroth. However, one of the adventurers becomes tainted by fel magic and their companion has to try and find a cure as the slow transformation occurs.
♦ (Star Wars) A Sith apprentice takes a liking to their Master's new slave (could be replaced by a rival apprentice or a Jedi) and the two engage in a very passionate tryst, causing the apprentice to turn away from their Master and perhaps even the Dark Side.
♦ (Dragon Age) Agents of the Inquisition carry out various tasks for Leliana, Cullen, and Josephine to gather information for their cause and solidify alliances. Their latest mission involves going to Orlais to play the dangerous Game among capricious nobility, where they may fall prey to its deadly intrigue if they aren't careful.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:03:18 PM by Andronica »

Plots v2
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 02:24:17 PM »

Developed Stories

Ideas I'm burnt out on / already playing are considered Retired. I may reopen these ideas if you ask nicely.

Stories in Retirement.
Cloak, Dagger, and Dinner
Concepts: Superhero x Villain, romance, betrayal, game of cat and mouse
She seems like your average socialite from Metropolis. Graceful, witty, talented in many ways. Yet she's got a mischievous glimmer in her eye that lured him in when they first met. The apparently normal relationship soon becomes strained. One would show up late for dinner, the other would make excuses. Their schedules seemed to conflict lately - and that was only compounded by the fact that they each have alter egos as prominent superheroes and villains. Eventually, their lives are turned upside down when they realise that something about their partner is a little off and it all comes to a head...

Treasures of the Golden Horde
Concepts: Foreigner/Mongol x Princess, forbidden love, hurt/comfort, obsession, power
Inspiration: Marco Polo Netflix series, captive princess
A young merchant (or warrior) finds himself living in the court of Kublai Khan. During his stay in the great warlord's home he meets a beautiful princess indentured to the Khan, who will be used as leverage in coming conquests. To continue seeing her, he pledges himself as a vassal and is quickly flung into a deadly game of politics and intrigue, only made more dangerous by his affair with the exotic beauty.

Concepts: Dark elf x ??, racism, slavery, romance
Inspiration: Dark elf picture (NSFW)
Varon, the city of dark elves, felt and heard of the orc invasion sweep across the realm. The brutes invaded the surface dwellers land and the resulting  caused heavy casualties to the drow's ideal chattel, and the orcs still haven't slowed down. Not wanting to see humanity suffer any more, a ranger takes matters into her own hands and tries to fight for the humans and other surface races even though the Matriarch has threatened her with exile

Safe and Sound
Concepts: Survivor x Survivor, zombie apocalypse, gore, possible incest
For two years since the dead started coming back, a small town in the US held its own with generators, running water, and enough food to go through the winters without starving. A pair of residents who scavenge together start to become close, but something is in the way. Are they childhood friends? Siblings? Or is one of them is in a relationship with the town leader? Eventually a catastrophe befalls the town that causes them to flee. They decide to stick together to find a new home - if they can live that long. Alternatively, one survivor can be found by the other and is brought back to their town.

Sacramentum Gladiatorum
Concepts: Gladiator x Roman, Gladiator x Slave, D/s, role reversal, exhibitionism, gore, revenge, degradation
The new gladiator in the ludus evaded death against near impossible odds. He's strong willed but appears loyal. The domina sees him as a blunt instrument, an assassin to kill her enemies and possibly even her overbearing husband. He sees her as a way to gain freedom. Their arrangement goes awry when the city falls to rebelling slaves and the domina learns what it means to lose her position of power.

Another idea that could be added to the first or combined: a woman born into slavery is the secret lover of her master for many years. His wife becomes suspicious of their tryst, and despite not loving her husband, his wife is a jealous and manipulative woman. In an act of revenge she coyly suggests during a party that her husband should give his favourite slave to one of the most ferocious gladiators in their ludus.

Spoils of War
Concepts: Warlord x Captive, non-con, political intrigue, manipulation, love/hate
A warlord attacks the borders of an empire mercilessly in revenge for the sacking of his beloved village many years ago. Fearful that things will escalate, an ambassador contacts him to meet at a border town and work out an agreement to prevent further violence. The warlord demands tribute but all the jewels and silks he's offered are not enough. Instead, he wants the princess as leverage. Another variation could be the capture of a high priestess, Empress, etc.

Spirits in the Steam Age (Avatar)
Concepts: Firebender x OC, secret identities, adventure, kidnapping
While minding their own business in Republic City one day, a firebender hiding a secret quite literally runs into someone who might be able to help her. She appears to be in trouble and of course, your character is obliged to help as long as she provides some answers after they dispose of the thugs. She's the heir of a noble Fire Nation family. Recently their rivals, loyalists from the days of Ozai, have been trying to coerce her into returning home to wed their son and return honour to her family.

Shadowplay (Skyrim)
Concepts: Assassin x Thief, teasing, cat and mouse, competition
A stoic assassin runs into a thief while they're both out on assignments in the same area. They help one another in what he believes is a one-time occurrence, yet the pair keep running into each other during missions and end up going on adventures together. Her charisma wears through his reclusive and wary personality, and the assassin finds some happiness. This leads him to question his contract with the Dark Brotherhood. As for the thief - well, she already sold her soul to Nocturnal. Daedra don't take kindly to breaking pacts.

Mark of the Wild (Warcraft)
Concepts: Night elf Druid x OC, adventure, racial tension
A night elf druid makes an unexpected friend during her time away from Darnassus. She and her companion become close friends, whether or not they are from different factions. My favourite pairing for this would be my female night elf x a male tauren (shaman or druid). However blood elf or orc of any gender/class would also suit the story if you want to keep this strictly cross-faction.

Kissed by Hircine (Skyrim)
Concepts: Adventurer/Dragonborn x Follower, curses, restraints, action-adventure
Inspiration: Shield maiden
An adventurer seeks a friend to aid in their quests. A lone shield-maiden catches his/her eye while visiting Solitude and they quickly forge a friendship through shared battles and tribulations. She swears to protect the adventurer and if need be, give her life as well. However, after an otherwise normal encounter with the Silver Hand, she wonders if their partnership (or more) will remain strong when her secret comes to light: she's cursed by Hircine for past misdeeds and is far more than she appears to be.

Veins of Blood and Lyrium (Dragon Age)
Concepts: OC Templar/Cullen x Mage, addiction, abuse, war, forbidden love
A bright young mage in the Kirkwall Circle has lived there all her life. She befriends a kind Templar and they eventually plan to escape from the Circle with him when the time is right. However, a sudden attack on the Chantry and the chaos that ensues knocks their plans off track. They escape separately, believing their friend to be dead. Instead they have a surprising reunion a year later at the Conclave.

Crystals and Contracts (Warcraft)
Concepts: Blood elf Warlock x OC, bondage, transformation, seduction
Inspiration: Blood elf warlock
A powerful warlock (female or futa) practices her dark arts in the sewers of Dalaran to escape interference from the disapproving magocracy, who have sent a paladin to hunt her down. One day your character seeks her out for a particular problem - or simply out of curiosity. A worgen wants to lift their curse, a Death Knight looking for redemption, a priest intrigued by the shadows, etc. Whatever fits the story, really.

Heirs of Revan (Star Wars)
Concepts: Sith x Bodyguard, D/s, reincarnation, experimentation
A Sith Lady is given a bodyguard by her master upon completion of her trials; a slave/prisoner who proved too talented for acolytes to kill. Her master senses the untapped potential of the Force in this new bodyguard and the stirrings of something far greater. Due to his arrogance and paranoia, the Sith's master wants to use the bodyguard as a final test for his former apprentice, hoping to gauge just how formidable she will become. However, the master has an ulterior motive for the bodyguard which is connected to his fascination with ancient datacrons, artefacts, and rituals. It doesn't take long for the newly minted Sith and her companion to become very aware of this twisted plan.

Passion Shall Free Me (Star Wars)
Concepts: Sith x Apprentice, love/hate, indentured servitude, cruelty, coercion
A Sith steals a padawan to turn her into his dark apprentice. Despite the tumultuous and intimidating start to their relationship, in time the Sith becomes more lenient with his protege as she grows in power. However, she has her own agenda and may be using him as a means to an end in order to take revenge upon the Sith who killed her family. When he makes contact and taunts the pair, the young apprentice turns to her master for guidance and a lesson in other manifestations of the Dark Side.

Light in the Darkness (Star Wars)
Concepts: Jedi x Dark Jedi, conflict, corruption of morals, forbidden romance, angst, possible incest
Inspiration: Bastila Shan
Two padawans who grew up together on Tython were inseparable, and engaged in a forbidden love affair which even their astute masters were not aware of. When they came of age they went down separate paths. She became a Consular to uphold justice and peace. He became a Knight to vent his frustrations. Years later they are brought together again for a matter of great importance - treachery among their order. As the pair reunite it becomes clear that one of them has changed. Soon the truth is revealed that their torrid romance caused one of them to turn from the Code.

A Tale of Silk and Steel
Concepts: Samurai x Assassin, Feudal Japan, deception, romance, action-adventure
During the transportation of a Shogun's new bride, a group of samurai are attacked and the woman is taken. The only samurai to survive becomes a ronin. To regain his honour he decides to hunt down the attackers and rescue the Shogun's wife, but discovers that she - a kistune - is leading the bandits and the attack was all part of her plan to find a worthy champion. The kitsune sends him on a mission to kill the demonic Shogun. At the palace the samurai meets a concubine, enslaved during the latest raid. However, the concubine is actually an assassin who also plans to kill the Shogun.

Glorious Horrors
Concepts: Servant x Noble, Gothic romance, monsters, possible bloodplay and darker themes
The stillness of the quiet English countryside is shattered as a series of grisly murders start cropping up suddenly each month, with no tangible clues or lead. A workhouse girl from London is surprised by an offer to take up residence working for a reclusive nobleman whose staff has dwindled considerably over the years. The home has a beautifully haunting allure that the young woman can't resist, and her servitude isn't even particularly difficult - however,. there are a few strange rules to abide by. After some time she finally meets her Master and discovers his monstrous nature.

Valley of the Wolf Queen
Concepts: Druid x Warrior, transformation, power play, D/s
Generations ago a chieftain made a pact with a goddess of the hunt to grant his warriors unmatched ferocity on the battlefield. The spell worked but instead of using it to keep his people safe, the power hungry leader used it to conquer and enslave. Seeing his greed, the goddess cursed the chieftain and his men. Now, the strongest and most cunning warrior plans to overthrow the wicked Jarl with the help of a druid recently captured during a raid.

Through the Looking Glass
Concepts: Detective x Monster, noir, supernatural, racial tension
Inspiration: The Wolf Among Us
The government has a secret branch dedicated to the Other - a supernatural world within our own that's shielded from human eyes, running things from behind closed doors in competition with human organizations. A human detective stumbles upon this secret world by accident. Rather than have their memory wiped, the detective opts to be transferred and partnered up with a supernatural companion to solve crimes in both worlds.

Concepts: Angel x Human/Demon, hurt/comfort, inexperience, bondage
Inspiration: Way Down We Go - Kaleo
A fallen angel who is now free (or cursed) to experience life as humans do. He's immortal for the most part but has needs, desires, emotions, appetites - the works. Does the angel meet and befriend a human who shows him kindness, or an initially sceptical huntress who he assists with his dwindling powers? Maybe a demoness takes him under her wing and is eager to show him all the good and deliciously bad things they can divulge in, with the intention of corrupting him? One of the angel's righteous brothers could be sent to bring him home, or kill him if he refuses.

The Smuggler's Prize
Concepts: Companion x Smuggler, space western, secret love
Inspiration: Firefly, Steampunk beauty
Everything he does is for the money. Not for a good cause, not for every bleeding heart that needs charity. He used to have a soft spot but it was exploited, so the only choice was to become hard and uncaring. Though the smuggler's resolve tested for the first time when he's tasked with escorting a beautiful Companion into the hands of a man who desires nothing short of perfection. Will the smugler's loyalties be swayed by her charm and the cause of the Rebellion she supports?

Deus Ex Machina
Concepts: Agent x Cyborg, corruption, crime drama, dystopia
During the Cold War era the government began funding a eugenics program to create superior humans. In the present, government agents are now paired with a cyborg companion. In the near future, an agent is given a first generation model that was part of the original human trials. The agent and their cyborg companion eventually uncover corruption in The Program. Just how far have these experiments gone, and what's planned for the new line of agents?

A Killer Affair
Concepts: Assassin x Handler, espionage, action, blackmail
Inspiration: Assassin's Creed
Being a "handler" at an Assassin's Guild is a stressful job. There are dozens of applicants every year who are either genetically modified or have innate talents the Guild wishes to harness. She has to oversee physical examinations, conduct quarterly psychological testing, distribute missions and track the contract killers, among many other jobs. Seeking a night of distraction, she decides to take someone home. The next day when a new hitman enters her office she's taken aback to see her lover from the night before. Can they put aside their little tryst and function professionally, or will growing feelings create tension with the Guild's strict policy of no attachment as her superior senses something between them?

Memento Mori
Concepts: Bounty Hunter x Gunslinger, steampunk Wild West, transformation, action-adventure
The industrial era hit hard and the pollution combined with ancient magic in the land to create a strain of vampirism. The afflicted become more feral and unhinged the longer they go without treatment but once they become feral it's too late to save them. A bounty hunter roams cities collecting rewards for eradicating these "vermin", and on one of her trips befriends a gunslinger who offers to join for a portion of the reward and fame. However, one of them is bitten by a feral vampire and falls victim to the awful strain. The quest for a cure begins.

Cerberus' Collar (Mass Effect)
Concepts: Genetic experiment x Cerberus Agent or others, organised crime, experimentation, indoctrination
A biotic trained by Cerberus goes MIA. After many months/years of searching to no avail, Cerberus sends her old friend and colleague to her last known whereabouts: Omega. He is tasked with bringing her back 'home' but this mission becomes very complicated when he arrives on Omega. The biotic creates a new identity and becomes the leader of a prominent gang known as Hyperion, one of Aria T'Loak's top competitors.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:26:57 AM by Andronica »

Added four new ideas and some picture prompts (more to come). Slight revamped my thread.