You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 19, 2020, 04:16:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Miniature painting  (Read 36435 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Re: Miniature painting
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2020, 12:13:19 PM »
Good luck on your journey with painting, Clonkertink! I kind of given up for the moment, I think... Just assembling... and assembling... Whole shelves of unassembled boxes (AKA shelves of shame) giving me looks every day... ;)

Hemingway, a question: as I understand, you got the Start Collecting! set for Slaves to Darkness? If so, out of curiosity: how many female heads does this box include? Just two, or more?

Offline TerribleTira

« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2020, 06:48:04 PM »
Just thought I'd drop in and drop some pics of the most recent minis I painted. Was a diorama I made for a gift.

Online clonkertink

• [Noob-Friendly][Systems Machine][Blame Clonk][Pied Piper of Perverts]
  • Oracle
  • Enchanter
  • Beware, I was cursed by a wicked dice witch.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2020, 07:59:53 PM »
Good luck on your journey with painting, Clonkertink! I kind of given up for the moment, I think... Just assembling... and assembling... Whole shelves of unassembled boxes (AKA shelves of shame) giving me looks every day... ;)

Hemingway, a question: as I understand, you got the Start Collecting! set for Slaves to Darkness? If so, out of curiosity: how many female heads does this box include? Just two, or more?

Thanks, Beorning! Honestly, sometimes you just gotta build stuff. At least then you can slap it down on the table. I've currently put an embargo on new minis for myself. I've got so much stuff primed and waiting already... but I wanna buuuuuiild sometimes.

Just thought I'd drop in and drop some pics of the most recent minis I painted. Was a diorama I made for a gift.

Man, I love the basing on this! It's hard to tell, but is that tree in the background painted or an actual bit of twig? I'm still at the "slap some glue on, swirl it in crushed rocks" phase so I don't have a lot of knowledge on proper basing techniques.