You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stan Lee Has Died  (Read 120 times)

Online SkynetTopic starter

Stan Lee Has Died
« on: November 12, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
Link.

At 95 years of age. His contribution to the superhero genre, nay the entire medium of graphic novels, cannot be overstated.

Online Norsegod1839

Re: Stan Lee Has Died
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:28:48 PM »
As someone who considers Peter Parker to be his favorite literary character ever I can't begin to say how devastating the news was to hear. The man changed the scope of the industry. It's devastating to find out especially as I think his last couple of years were not as great as they could of be. Either way he will be missed and I don't even know where to begin with how important he was.

Offline Angie

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 01:33:34 PM »
Good night, sweet prince. May flights of angels carry you to your rest.

At least a few of my characters have been directly inspired by some of his work, and I'm sure a million writers can say the same. May his legacy live on forever.

Offline TyCaine

• Romancer of souls, Destroyer of inhibitions... ~ Enforcer of the Lady Lioness
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Something witty to go here...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 01:35:34 PM »
Rest In Peace, Stan Lee... And continue your cameos in the Superhero afterlife...

You'll be sorely missed here...

Offline Sessha

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 03:35:49 PM »
 And now our world feels just a little bit smaller without him. However let is be said. That so long as we speak of him with thunder in our voices and fire in hearts then, while he may be gone from us, he will never be forgotten.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 03:54:19 PM »
And I deeply, desperately hope no kind of Cosby-esque scandals emerge now to taint the memories we have. Let him be the hero we imagine, like the ones he created.

Online Phaia

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »