You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:24:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Literate Futa seeks any for fun playtime (possibly including shapeshifting!)  (Read 146 times)

Online imjessmeTopic starter

Hi, fellow authors!  I'm Jessica, or Jess if you'd like, and I want to write with you.

I've posted story requests before, but this time I want to do something a little different.  Rather than put up a story, which somewhat defines or limits what I want to do, I'm going to leave that part open.  Don't worry, I have plenty of ideas, but I'd like to come up with a plot with you.  For that matter, I'm even open to less story and more smut, if that's your thing.

So, who is Jessica, and what does she play?  I almost exclusively play one of three things, and really they're just variations on the same thing: a Futa.  If you already know what that is, good, skip this paragraph.  If not, I'll explain.  A Futa is a woman, or girl who, for whatever reason, has male genitalia (in my case, penis and testicles) instead of a vagina.  Some play it with them having both, but I find that difficult to work with.  I tend to think somewhat realistically, and can't figure out how all three would fit, without them being tiny.  Something important though: a Futa is not a man who has had some surgery.  Futas are the way they are either naturally, or through some other process (something sci-fi or magic).

As mentioned above, if you skipped that last paragraph, I'll reiterate something: my Futas have a penis and testicles, and no vagina.  That being said, I did mention that there were a few variations that I like to play.  The first is what I call an Intermale.  This is someone who was born as a Futa.  It's a third gender, and they're usually somehow special in society, acting at either extreme end of the social order.  They're either bought and sold as slaves, or worshipped nearly as gods, depending on the story and the culture.  They are also different, aside from their genitalia, in that they tend to be somewhat larger than normal women; taller and lean, maybe not quite muscular, but some can be.  Their sexual traits are usually exaggerated too, usually extremely beautiful, with larger breasts and penises.

The other variation is the shapeshifting that I mentioned.  Through some kind of process (I've tried to come up with a good sci-fi one, and can't, so we'll say magic for now) some people are able to totally reshape themselves, in any (human) way they want.  It takes a little effort, and some time to learn once they have the ability, and even usually needs a "teacher" who guides the new shifter through the process, so they don't accidentally kill themselves.  But once the ability is mastered, a shifter can look like anybody, of either gender or somewhere in between.  I, of course, would prefer the in-between.  In this kind of scenario, your character would be unable to shift at first, but would eventually learn.

I'm open to playing with anybody of any gender.  Full disclosure: I am physically a male.  As in, the body typing this is male.  But the personality you encounter through E, the one named Jessica, is most definitely female.  Please keep both of those things in mind.

What I'm looking for: As I said, a partner (or several!) of any gender, and I do recognize that there are more than two.  I'd like someone who is literate, knows which form of "your/you're" to use, and can post regularly.  Every day is not necessary, but a plus. 

If you have any questions about my suggestions, or have some of your own, please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Thanks for looking!

Jess