College Daze / The Sisterhood (Dom F wanted)

Started by MsNikki, August 08, 2015, 08:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsNikki

Hey all..

I've not been active in playing lately but I've been peeking in every now and then looking at some of the stories and roleplays. And now it's time for me to get back to play after I have cleared my mind from real life :)

Here we go:

People have big dreams, but Lexi's dream is to be the most famous girl in college. She's got the money and the looks for it and she's willing to do anything for her dream to come true. Lexi has just graduated high school and is on her way to college so that makes her a freshman.

Lexi's main mission is to have a blast at college and experience all the wildness to the fullest... and that can only happen when she meets a senior..

The senior is of course arrogant, and is always on the look for new bitches to have at her side to do stuff for her. A lot of her bitches have graduated and that left her short, so, will she take Lexi in?

One preference is having the senior as a sorority group leader and on the first week of college, she arranges a pledge week. Lexi participates and your character has an initial interest in her..

But, I am leaving the senior's role open for the one interested to come up with ideas and the sorts.