You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:37:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Girls Camping Trip - Looking for F characters  (Read 913 times)

Online rahatngtTopic starter

Girls Camping Trip - Looking for F characters
« on: August 08, 2015, 12:29:11 AM »
An all girl private school has arranged a camping trip for one of its class. These trips are always chaperoned by the female teachers of the school but unfortunately they had a last minute issue with one of the chaperone and someone else had to be brought in. They brought in one of the father. A beautiful lake side camping spot, beautiful young girls eager for some attention from the quite handsome father, tents under moonlight and you can imagine what might start deep into the night.

Looking for players interested to play some of the girls (might NPC some more) and even a female teacher is possible. It is a simple and fun game to start with but it can be extended in various ways given interest.

CS Template

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History (relationship with Katie included):[/b]
[b]Appearance (multiple shots are encouraged):[/b]

[b]Sexual Ons/Offs:[/b]

The Father

Name: Alex Walker
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: He is serious in his business affairs, caring about his daughter, passionate about living in his own terms.
History (relationship with Katie included): Father of Katie, single. Has a nice stable business of selling high end electronics to businesses and can afford a comfortable life for him and his daughter including sending her to a private school with good facilities. He does have some rare dates and flings (that his daughter is unaware of or so he thinks) he hasn't been in attempted in any serious relationship in a while. He had some hints from some of females in the town (including moms at the school) something that has made him uncomfortable for his daughter's sake and something that makes him a bit gun shy around the school.

Appearance (multiple shots are encouraged):

Sexual Ons/Offs: Ons: Oral, deepthroat, vaginal, anal, dirty talking, hair grabbing
Offs: scat, pain, hard bondage
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:28:18 PM by rahatngt »

Offline CapeCodRPGER

Re: Girls Camping Trip - Looking for F characters
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 05:13:23 AM »
Name: Cathy Perkins
Sexual Orientation:  bi curious
Personality:  Sweet trustung. Popular girl. Cheerleader
History: Cathy is one of the most popular girls in the school.  But all they guys, well boys around Her age really, She has gone out with never can please Her.  They start to kiss, and touch each other. She starts to stroke him and he shoots. Just when its getting started. Leaving Her wanting more. But the boys always leave after. Since the bouys are pleased they never say that it was'nt good.  But Cathy needs more.  She heard how much better older guys are, how they take care of the girls and make them want more. She also heard how only a girl can touch another girl right. So She is not sure what She is going to do.  She hopes to think about it on this camping trip.

Sexual Ons/Offs:  She is a young girl ready to explore her sexuallity more.  But She would not be into any freaky stuff like animals or scat. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:13:57 PM by CapeCodRPGER »

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 11:04:09 AM »
Bi curious sounds good :). Lets hope we get few more interested parties.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:15:36 PM »
Im interested and i can play the Daughter give be a bit to find some pics and make a CS

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:20 PM »
Katie Walker
Bi

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:13:35 AM »
Cool I have a tent mate. 

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 12:54:21 PM »
Glad to see more interest. I have had a rough last week so haven't been around. Let me think a bit on whether to wait for more player/character or just NPC a lot.

Interesting photos for Katie. I think those two are different model Mia Sollis and Leanna Decker. Both lovely redhead but I wonder which one are you choosing :P
Aha .. must be sleep just matched the last name. I created the profile a while ago so forgot the father's last name.

Also added a CS template in the first post.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 02:04:09 PM »
Well I was going to use Decker, but I couldn't find any pictures of her in clothes XD so I'm using both because they do look pretty similar

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 04:04:03 PM »
Well to be more specific I guess, no pictures of redhead decker in clothes that isnt showing too much cleavage or vagina

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 04:50:30 AM »
Any intrest still?

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 11:59:39 AM »
I'm still in

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »
Seems it has to be 3 char and NPC. I might need a few days to get this up and running.

Golden Spider, would you fill up the char sheet in the mean time?

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 01:04:30 PM »
Name: Katie Walker
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Personality: Smart, kind, Shy.
History (relationship with Katie included): Katie doesn't really remember losing her mother, but she knows that it was something that broke her father for a long time, and still slightly affects him as he hasn't been on one date since then. She is very much a daddy's girl and is very excited to go on this trip with him and her classmates. And she knows very well that many of them have crushes on the man, though none as much as her.

Sexual Ons/Offs: My O/Os

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 01:38:58 PM »
So how many more are we waiting for? or can we start?

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 11:46:12 AM »
What's going on with this? Is scene going to happen?

Offline WhatLiesAbove

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 11:58:06 AM »
Are you still looking for interested parties? I'd be interested!

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 04:42:13 AM »
I guess this  is dead? Nothing from the OP in a couple of weeks. 

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 12:57:46 AM »
Lol guess he didnt like how everyone who had asked to join thinks of themselves as male.. 4

but this sounds incredibly kinkily fun, we should do it irregardless. ever if OP is out

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2015, 04:40:34 AM »
I'm still open to it. 

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 06:04:11 AM »
Are you still looking for interested parties? I'd be interested!

Sure,  who did you want to play?

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »
Sorry everyone. Its not really the male players .. not that I wouldn't love some female to be actually interested in this :). I have had some rough weeks both personally and at work and sorry for not putting a notice of that.

I have been trying to get back into things in the last couple of days. I'm curious to know what role 'WhatLivesAbove' wants to play. I think with four players we can easily start. There are few things about the plot/game that I need to figure out including how many days the camping will last, whether we start at the camp and move to their daily lives later or it ends at the game.

One thing to know from you all (plus any other suggestions you have) is what attracts you to the plot the most. Is it the friends + friend's father, older/younger angle or the kinkiness of doing it outdoor trying to be silent in a sea of tents. Of course it can be a mix of both :P

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2015, 09:50:07 AM »
For me its older/ younger and outdoors.

Offline Golden Spider

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 06:23:39 PM »
E all of the above, for me at least. especially the possible Daddy/Daughter angle  :P ::)

Offline CapeCodRPGER

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 04:35:17 AM »
Looks like no one is interested. If anyone wants a scene with me playing that girl let me know.