You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:42:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cute Femboy or Female Nekos Wanted.  (Read 352 times)

Offline CaptainOrangeTopic starter

Cute Femboy or Female Nekos Wanted.
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:26:40 PM »
Hey there, I happened to be browsing and saw some neko pictures, so I thought I would try to get a roleplay with nekos going. Now, the idea that I have takes place in a world were humans and anthros coexist, sometimes copulating and producing human/anthro hybrids. I work as a photographer for a fetish site that deals with these hybrids, exclusively nekos. Now, your character wants to get into modeling, and is willing to take any gigs to get their career going. he/she happens to see an ad I've posted and decides to set up a time and place to be photographed. I duly take pictures of you in suggestive outfits and poses for the site and you get paid. However, I offer you a deal that you can't refuse. If you have sex with me, I'll put in a good word for you to a friend I have in the modelling business. Will you take the offer and get famous? It's for you to decide! If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know. And thanks for reading.