You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:23:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alien Beauty Seeking Strong Earthman (F/M)  (Read 217 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Alien Beauty Seeking Strong Earthman (F/M)
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:29 PM »
Damsels and Danger (F/M)

I've been rereading all the "John Carter of Mars" books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, as well as being heavily into the Dejah Thoris comics from Dynamite, and a simple, yet interesting idea has spawned.

On an alien world, my character would be a beautiful woman (probably a princess) with a strange skin color (as are all her people), garbed in what is essentially a teeny-tiny gold or silver thong bikini. Her panties moisten immediately upon first sight of the strong Earthman (your character), who has somehow found his way to the "sword and planet" genre of world.

Her skin tone can be up to you, but I'd prefer to avoid the "coppery red" of Mars. I'm thinking one of the following (in no order of preference): Light green with blonde hair, light blue with red or black hair, or even ballet pink or lavender with dark hair.

Aside from the obvious sexual stuff, I'd like for the characters to go on adventures together, in which mine would often find herself in perilous situations (during combat, or being captured, etc.) and need assistance/rescue by your character. It's "cute" that she wants to be a warrior, but really she's just a weak damsel in distress with a sword. Patronization is a major bonus.

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Again, please DO NOT reply here. Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:43:19 PM by minioch »