Facesitting Ideas! Seeking Women With Big Booties!

Started by CaptainOrange, August 02, 2015, 11:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hi there, we all have our strange fetishes and this one happens to be mine. I don't expect people to be jumping at this one as it is a niche thing, but I'm hoping I can find one interested person. Here are the list of ideas I have so far, feel free to add to the list or suggest changes. If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know. And thanks for reading. :3

1. Stepmom/stepson or mom/son: In this idea, I would like to play your (step)son who has just graduated high school and will be starting college in a couple months. However, he's always been socially awkward and was never good with the ladies, going through all of high school without a single girlfriend. At first, you think he's gay, so you decide to give him the typical "it's ok to be gay" speech. However, you learn that he's not gay, but is just terrible in talking with women. So, being the loving (step)mother you are, you decide to give him some pointers, and make sure he knows that women love to feel "appreciated."

2. School scene: In this idea, I would be an unpopular nerd who gets picked on by the jocks and various other pretty, popular students. Including the cheerleaders. However, there is one cheerleader in particular who loves to give him a very hard time. She corners him after school when her practice is done and the building is largely abandoned for the evening. She decides that she is tired from practice, and that this nerd's face would make a wonderful seat for the big butt she's stuck hauling around behind her wherever she goes.

3. War/kidnap scene: In this idea, you are a member of tribal warrior women who often conduct raids on the outskirts of a vast empire that border your lands. Often, these are very small communities, with hardly if any police forces, and it would take months for the guards from the interior to reach these places, so crime here often goes ignored. I'd be a simple farmer or craftsman who happens to be kidnapped during one of your raids, and as such I'm yours to take back to your home where you use me in the same manner as a chair or couch.

4. A relationship, friends with benefits, roommates, etc.: Not all ideas have to be forced, maybe you catch me eyeing your butt or we're a couple that is trying to spice up their sex life. I picture this one being more of a quickie with hardly any buildup involved.

Once again, if any of these pique your interest don't hesitate to pm me! However, due to the nature of these ideas I have to request no scat or farting. Also, please have all characters be 18+.