oh my ive been inspired? (mforF or MxFxF)

Started by frostsider, August 02, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostsider

Welcome everyone. So I was watching an anime recently that really inspired me the other day and I want to do something similiar. Deadmanwonderland is the name of the anime and revolves around a prison where the inmates perform various events for the entertainment of the public. Most of said inmates are on deathrow or in for life so few care when these specific events are dangerous and several contestants die daily through participating. Now most would ask why bother right? Well in order to ensure cooperation the inmates are equipped with a collar that injects them with a lethal poison unless they eat a candy which is the antidote and the collar has a sensor that picks up if the agent is in the bloodstream. In order to earn money for these candies and other privaledges one must work, though the wages are small ensuring inmates risk their lives in the games. Eventually you can buy your freedom if you live long enough.

Now Ill be honest im not looking to use the candy theme nor do I plan on having the inmates have blood powers. There are no set paiings and can be discussed. Also could be a group if enough interest in drawn.

Let , meknow

Frost