Sam, Mrs. EverettAge:
Runs the triad-owned club.Height:
- Smooth talking, excellent manipulator. Samantha knows well how to express herself in order to get under someone's skin in one way or another, both in terms of wording and body-language.Calm
- Takes a lot to truly infuriate or distress her, her mind works intelligently and efficiently, and rarely resort to showing any form of distressed emotion unless intentional.Indifferent
- A true follower of survival of the fittest. Having lived for many years in Ergastulum, Samantha has grown used to the nature of the city, and has grown comfortable with the thought of expecting people to get shot or stabbed sooner or later. Her acceptance for death is rather high, and it would take someone standing very close to her to truly move her.Classy
- A person for the finer life, at least as far as Ergastulum can offer. Whilst one can hardly call running a gang-owned club as living the finer life, she does a good job, and has a solid moneyflow. Things like fine wine and luxury is a fine shortcut to her heart.Clean-handed
- Despite being capable of doing some extent of the dirtier work herself, Samantha is far more of the kind to outsource the work. She finds it below herself to have to resort to dealing with nuisances by her own hands, and would much rather spend a couple extra bucks to hire someone capable to do it for her.History:
Samantha grew up most of her life on the eastern coast of the US, most of which spent in Atlanta and New York. In a lot of ways, she was a very privileged child as well. She had parents with good, stable jobs, and as she grew older, she got the option to go to college, an option she picked up on, and later graduated with a degree in mathematics. Soon after she got her degree, she managed to find herself a good job at a rapidly growing company.
With the company having just jumped out of its establishing period, the higher-ups were inexperienced, and for a college-graduate drowning in loans, any available source of money was very willingly accepted. With the company's growth-rate, there were no good estimate for a yearly income, which presented good ground for her as the only person actually doing the maths to garner a couple extra bucks to help with her loans. While she would make sure to keep the money neutrally kept, keeping it under the banking radar, over the course of two years of stealing portions of the revenue that had been growing steadily over the time elapsed, she was eventually caught. After all, she could hardly be called a criminal mind. While she had willingly and knowingly committed to a criminal act, she lacked the inside knowledge to cover every trail.
In the end, with some clever wording and gentle manipulation, Samantha was offered a plea deal. Instead of serving multiple years in prison and have even more money to pay, she got the option of ending up in Ergastulum instead and make herself a new life there. Since she could hardly stomach the thought of seeing her family and friends, and that she would have no chance of getting a similar job in the future, she took the offer, and with that, a new life was started.
The initial stages were, as one would expect, bulky to say the least. Coming from a solid middle-class life to a place like Ergastulum was like night and day.The reality of the situation didn't really hit her until she found herself completely broke, struggling with getting food to live to the next day. She ended up bouncing between a lot of jobs she would never have imagined herself do. Anything from small day-jobs as a messenger or the likes to prostitution, whatever paid was good enough.
Eventually, over the course of this, she got in contact with the current club-supervisor. With the reality of Ergastulum well crammed in by now, the nature of the city didn't phase her at all anymore. She had somehow gotten accustom to seeing the occasional corpse in the streets, hookers working corners and druggies trying to supply their addictions. As with that, she had learned what it could mean to work for someone, and the fundamental risks of it. However, she garnered a good relationship with the current supervisor, and eventually got employed to do "All the work I can't be assed to do", which in turn ended up being more or less all the work.
Eventually, the current club-supervisor ended up passing away under some shady circumstances, with some rather obvious pointers at a certain someone, although at that point, he had mostly just been a headpiece, with her doing all the work without getting a grain of credit for it, so it was a natural progression that she took over the supervising role of the club, a task she has stayed true to for several years now.Weapons:
Has a needle-sharp hairpin she commonly wears or keep on her body. While not a mass-murder weapon, it can easily be used to take out a person or two silently. Aside from that, there is a high-caliber assault-rifle stashed away in a dresser in her office, but it very rarely sees the light of day, and is usually treated more as a medium-range sharpshooter rifle than a direct combat weapon.Skills: Economics/Management
- Being both a college graduate and having many years of supervision experience, Samantha has a solid portion of knowledge on both the fields of economical management and general management such as organizing events, keeping control over multiple tasks simultaneously, and generally making sure that everything she has in her hands go as planned. Precision
- While she can hardly be called a soldier, Samantha can be deadly precise as far as unaware targets go. She's not a mass murderer by any stretch of the imagination, but she can willingly take out a person or two as long as they aren't aware of her presence, usually by poking a hole in their throat with her needle. She is semi-capable of operating a rifle, but she's reluctant of embracing it, it becomes more of a if-I-need-too scenario. As far as where her knowledge of both parts come from, the knowledge of both originate from various small-jobs she picked up on before ending up running the club.People-handling
- A solid manipulator and very skilled in the art of reading people by looking at their body-language and various other key-factors. Another thing that just came over the years, Samantha has picked up a solid knowledge-base and is very easily capable of dragging conversations in the directions that she favor by reading the other person to find out what would be the easiest way to get her will. She has quickly rose to become one of those who just happens to know everything that goes on everywhere, through having a vast number of sources from every edge of town. She usually has a word or two to share for the right price as well.O&Os:
Specifics for this character - Breastplay
In general though, please PM me before any sex-scenes, and we can talk it out there, I prefer not to list set kinks and fetishes, but rather adapt things as they go on.