You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:34:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Basic Open-Ended Fantasy Setting Idea (M/F, M/M or M/Other)  (Read 139 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

There won't be a ton of details here, as those are to be worked out together. However, I do have an idea for a basic premise that I'd love to see in play and to build upon.

Our characters are (likely) companion adventures in a fantasy style world such as D&D or what have you. Having just discovered a nice treasure hoard together, being a warrior type (he doesn't have to be scruffy or rugged - we can discuss), my character happens to find a very nice suit of magical armor. Unfortunately for him, the breastplate of the armor is decidedly "female", and worse, it's also anatomically correct (see my avatar as an example). Considering how much better the magical armor is than his current crappy armor, he has no choice but to wear it anyway, beginning a long, humiliating life of adventuring while wearing magical "boobplate" armor.

The tables have been turned.

I'm agreeable to anything you'd like to play. I'm fine with M/M, M/F or M/Other. In fact, if you wanted to act as DM and use a system (or not), then I'd be fine with that, too.

Details are easy to work out - all you have to do is like the basic premise! Please send a PM if interested!

Again, please DO NOT reply here. Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:27:26 PM by minioch »