You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:39:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Andronica's Wish List: Dragon Age! [ Futa, F/F, M/F ♥ ]  (Read 3312 times)

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

Andronica's Wish List: Dragon Age! [ Futa, F/F, M/F ♥ ]
« on: July 29, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »
TBA

Hello and welcome darlings! Due to the specific nature of these requests, this will be short and sweet.

For starters, I only do plot-driven stories over threads and, like most RPers, I appreciate communication and OOC banter. Tell me what you want and don't be afraid to say "I'm not really enjoying this, can we change it?". The point is to have fun so I'd rather know when something put you off and fix it, than wait around getting the silent treatment. In terms of post habits, I typically write 2-6 detailed paragraphs and reply at least once a week depending on your preferences. While novellas aren't my style, short reactionary posts and poor grammar will quickly turn me off writing with you.

And here's the obligatory DO NOT WANT list: fisting, snuff, torture, underage, scat, choking, bestiality, and extreme humiliation. I will include some possible kinks for each craving here but you can also read my O/O's or F-List for details.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:57:36 AM by Andronica »

Retired Cravings
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »
TAKEN

A little NSFW eye candy

I'm seeking RPs that take place during/after DA2 or DA: Inquisition and use OCs or canon characters. At present, I'm specifically craving an OC mage x Cullen romance or to play an OC with your Qunari / Tal'vashoth character (big manly men make me weak in the knees).

Possible kinks we can explore: romance, consensual vanilla sex, lots of foreplay and teasing, seduction, corruption, inexperience, light bondage, size difference, role reversal, taboo, risk of pregnancy and ageplay.

TAKEN

I'm seeking a Norse-inspired fantasy story based on this short cinematic. I don't expect you to play that exact character, though I do love big tall men. The initial premise is that a legendary half-giant blacksmith is sought after by a King, and eventually imprisoned to work for him. During his servitude the blacksmith gets caught up in an illicit affair with the King's wife or daughter. It can be dark and possessive or a more passionate, complicated revenge plot. Another version might be that a woman of noble standing is given to a demi-god warlord as tribute when he defeats the King's champions.

Ultimately, I'm excited to explore the nature of a complex relationship between two characters who reasonably shouldn't be together, so starting with non-con or a love/hate situation is also possible. Plus the idea of your physically intimidating character being in a position of servitude (at least in the beginning) hits my sweet spot for playing petite women in small Dom/big Sub pairings. Again, nothing is set in stone. I want to know your thoughts about where to take this!

Possible kinks may include: D/s, romance, dubious or non-consent, cuckolding, blackmail, Stockholm syndrome, size play.

TAKEN

I'm seeking connoisseurs of modern fantasy. Preferably in a world like True Blood where monsters have recently gone public. I can play a lot of supernatural characters or take the human role. The circumstances in which our characters meet, and all the other juicy details, can be decided together via PM. I have a couple ideas on hand if you want more direction, too.

Possible kinks may include: D/s, romance, bondage, blood play, mind control

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:15:15 AM by Andronica »

Offline bondagegirlsarah

Re: True Blood inspired Vampire x Human craving [ F/F ♥ ]
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:03:05 AM »
Would you prefer the play the human or the vampire? Is this a dom/sub theme?

Was just wondering about a dom human and a sub vampire, could that work?

Not saying i am interested necessarily, but my curiosity is peaked.

Re: Andronica's Wish List - Dragon Age [ M/F, Futa, F/F ♥ ]
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 02:56:40 PM »
In lieu of some games going on hiatus, I'm putting these ideas back on the market. :)