You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 02:15:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving a low fantasy, alternate history RP! (Futa/F, M/F, F/F) ♥  (Read 2301 times)

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

Andronica's Wish List
Please read my O/O's before PMing me!

Hello and welcome! Thanks for taking a look at my current cravings and hopefully something catches your eye. I'm seeking Lords, Ladies and Lieges who are interested in plot-driven RPs over the forums, although I'd love someone who can chat OOC semi-regularly as well. The rest of my requirements are pretty straight forward: being able to write 3+ detailed paragraphs, reply at least once week, and contribute to the plot. So if that sounds easy to you then we'll be a great match!

Now, for the juicy stuff: I just finished S2 of Marco Polo (you don't need to be familiar with the show) and I absolutely love how gritty and intriguing it is! Like an alternate historical version of Game of Thrones, there were plenty of layers to the characters and plot. So I'm looking for someone who's keen on creating a world like that, preferably an original low fantasy setting that takes influence from various cultures.

Some things I'd love to try out are a bodyguard and princess pairing (ideally Futa/F, I could take either role) and numerous others that range from M/F, TG, and F/F since I would hope to play a cast of multiple characters. are all welcome! This is a pretty vague premise that I want to develop with my partner, so don't be put off by the lack of details. However, if it isn't exactly your cup of tea but you still think we'd write well together, feel free to check out my search thread for more. I might be persuaded to try something different. ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 01:05:00 PM by Andronica »

Offline AndronicaTopic starter

Re: Craving a low fantasy, alternate history RP! (Futa/F, M/F, F/F) ♥
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 09:47:55 AM »
Updated with a Marco Polo inspired idea!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:40:21 AM by Andronica »