You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:04:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme, Male Club Members Needed]  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Joel

Re: The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme]
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »
I have serious problems.  I admit it.

but...

j. pheonix, hettienne park, or t. hardy as detective sounds like a good thing to throw in this mix.

Offline undisclosedtoyouTopic starter

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2015, 03:29:54 PM »
I have serious problems.  I admit it.

but...

j. pheonix, hettienne park, or t. hardy as detective sounds like a good thing to throw in this mix.

I believe we have like two or three law enforcement characters submitted.  So I'm gonna gently nudge you towards making a biker.  We definitely need more male bikers.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:59:37 PM by CurvyKitten »

Offline Tinkertoy

• He hit me and it felt like a kiss.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • I'm your jazz singer and you're my cult leader.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
Alright, those who must be obeyed have okayed this minx for play. See you on the boards, people!

Roxxi Janye Huston

Orientation:whatever, whomever it don't matter
Position:tease, “little sister”
Family:Grandfather, founding member Clive “Trigger” Huston
Father, member good standing Bronson “Clutch” Huston (deceased)
Mother, Margie “Baby Cakes” Huston
“Surrogate Brother”, member good standing Sheridan “Sher” Miller

Short Bio: Born to a daddy in the club and his old lady, Roxxi was raised to the sound of revving engines and bar brawls. She was taught to take no shit and ascribed to that teaching to the very letter. High school was manipulated like everything else, grades were bought when they couldn't be achieved by learning alone and extra curricular activities were mostly spent the boy's bathrooms amid cloud of intoxicating smoke.

The death of Roxxi's Father threatened to destroy her entire world, when he was stabbed to death by The Aryan Brotherhood whilst serving a stint in jail for aggravated assault, attempted murder and arson. The same year, her Grandfather suffered a massive stroke, leaving him a pale shadow of the strong and proud man he once was. Much to Roxxi's devistation, her mother decided to move the old man out to Florida to spend the last of his days far from the life that cost him his son and his own health. Roxxi refused to follow as what she saw as her mother's desertion of the  family, but still writes to her Grandfather on a weekly basis.

Roxxi now works in the clubhouse bar, tending bar and busting balls, shaking ass and teasing patrons. Living life on her terms, forever true to her family.

Personality:
  • Blind Eye:Roxxi is an astute woman with keen observation skills, but she's also indoctrinated enough to club life that she has the smarts to know when to say nothing and see nothing. It doesn't matter how much she is leaned on, once her trap is shut, its air tight and no amount of persuading will get her to sing.
  • Carpe Diem: A true subscriber to the notion of live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse. Life is short and hard, much like herself, so she works and parties hard. She wants it, she takes it and does not give one single fuck if you have a problem with that. Everything is worth trying at least once and if she likes it she will try it again and again and again...
  • The Club is Blood: Family are those who you would lay your life on the line for and The Club has been in family from the moment she first took a lungful of air and screamed her arrival. You do right by Roxxi and she will be by your side in celebration or to bust heads if you've been done wrong. Once you are recognised as family, then her life is yours, but you better make damned sure the vow is reciprocated.
  • F.T.W. (Fuck The World): There are few in the world who can assert authority over Roxxi and the rest can straight up go to hell. If you haven't earned her respect in some way, you might as well be blowing smoke rings out of your ass.
  • Rolling with the Punches: Roxxi is like a goddamned cat, it doesn't matter how you throw her, she always lands on her feet. She gives as good as she gets and little to nothing will get her down. Seriously, bring it.
  • Slave to the Grind:Roxxi is no princess and understands the value of hard work. Whatever the club asks of her from just her bar duties to absolutely anything else, her head is down and she does not come up for air until the job is done and it is done well.
  • True till Death:Unwavering and solid in her convictions there are two likelihoods of Roxxi swaying on anything and they are Jack and Shit. Once her mind is made up nothing can change it and she will hold it that way until the bitter end.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:15:42 PM by Tinkertoy »

Offline Amelita

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2015, 04:24:14 PM »
Considering the amount of girls and cops in the game so far, I'm going to withdraw Nadia for now. I'm keeping her sheet and depending on how the game develops I will drop her in later on (as per GM suggestion).

I'm going to make a member of the club instead.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:49:03 PM by Amelita »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:08 PM »
Nice one Curvy!  I don't see anything that needs changing, so she's approved!

And with these last sheets, I'm officially putting the cap on any more female characters, and cops being made.  We literally need more male bikers to fill up the club.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • View My Rolls

And with these last sheets, I'm officially putting the cap on any more female characters, and cops being made.  We literally need more male bikers to fill up the club.

Sweet! Nods yes we do, I left it open if someone wants to play her younger or older brother? Granted I'd have to see how the writer and I click since it would be so closely related. But I'm open to being poked for it if someone is interested.

Also anyone want links with Malia let me know. There are tons of options! :)

Offline RedPhoenix

I think two ex-military helicopter pilots is a little much so I'll withdraw Gloria as well.

Offline Amelita

Maybe Curvy hadn't noticed that it was your Gloria's background too, Red?

Offline Nymphadora

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »

Does that count against my WIP sheet for Kat? I'll work on her now. Desirous and I have been talking a bit in PM about the relationship between our characters.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I think two ex-military helicopter pilots is a little much so I'll withdraw Gloria as well.

Ahh red, I like your girl and don't want to see her sheet withdrawn.  Is there anyway we can use this as a possible connection between the characters, instead of dropping her completely? 

And that, I was about to say that but Ames beat me to it.

Does that count against my WIP sheet for Kat? I'll work on her now. Desirous and I have been talking a bit in PM about the relationship between our characters.

No, this doesn't count for you Nymph, you're good.

Offline RedPhoenix

I don't know if she did or didn't but it's more important to her character than mine I think and I don't want both of them in the same game they're just too similar so I'm saying she can have it and I'll think about if there's a different character I want to play. Didn't mean to suggest I thought there was anything bad about it. :)

Offline DrippingWords4562

• The Beach Bum Bibliophile | DrippyWilly (Apparently)
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • If you play your cards right, I'll lick you.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2015, 04:52:41 PM »
Resubmitting with changes.

Leroy 'L-Mac' MacAllister

Occupation: One percenter. Income comes from the illegal activities of the Club.

Orientation: Heterosexual male.

Position: Club Member; son of founding member; oversees the protection racket of the Club.

Family: His father helped found the Club and is still in good standing. His mother was an Old Lady, who tragically died when he was entering his senior year in high school. His younger brother is a Club Member in good standing. He hasn't heard from his younger sister in six years, when she ran away to California. Word has it she's on her way back.

Short Bio: The Club has always been family. Born into it, specifically born into Club royalty as an elder son has afforded Leroy certain privileges, but he isn't arrogant about his status with the Club. If anything, the way he was raised solidifies his love for anyone who is a member and his loyalty is unwavering to those he considers brothers. Conversely, there is no greater crime than betraying the Club and he would kill anyone who disrespected his family without a moment's notice.

As a kid, he established himself as no one to be fucked with on the playgrounds at school. Fights and bullying were a regular occurrence, leading to countless disciplinary actions taken against him by school administration but also to a type of respect and fear from his classmates. Leroy found a way to profit on that reverence, charging the smaller, weaker kids their lunch money in return for his protection. In reality, he was charging them for not beating the shit of them himself, but that made the transition into extortion a perfect path for him.

His mother dying left a huge impact on him, especially since it happened so early in his life. He couldn't recover in time to pass high school and has since reverted to the Club and its methods of illegal income to sustain his living style. Turning to drugs immediately after her passing has led to stints in rehab along with prison and he still struggles with dependency issues, although he has them mostly in check. Losing his mother and seeing the pain it caused his father, despite him being the baddest dude Leroy has ever known, has created intimacy issues with Leroy, specifically toward women. His sister leaving only exasperated this. He finds it hard to stay in committed relationships, and prefers to socialize with Sweet Butts as opposed to finding an Old Lady to settle down with.

Personality: Loyal to the point of murder. Puts the Club above everything, maybe even his own blood relatives. Quick with a joke and outwardly jovial, tries to keep the mood light and happy as a way of coping with his deep-seeded pain. Mostly in control of his drug cravings, will indulge in cannabis often but only does the harder stuff, such as cocaine or painkillers, during special events. A short temper, especially when someone he is close to is disrespected. Can get extremely violent, especially when alcohol is involved, so he tries to stay away from booze more than anything. Somewhat of a whore. Very uninhibited when it comes to sex, mostly as a coping mechanism now that his drug use is way down.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:54:31 PM by DrippingWords4562 »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
And just to clear the clutter, and possible confusion, our Character sheet is up, so anyone I've approved, please repost your CS's up there.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I don't know if she did or didn't but it's more important to her character than mine I think and I don't want both of them in the same game they're just too similar so I'm saying she can have it and I'll think about if there's a different character I want to play. Didn't mean to suggest I thought there was anything bad about it. :)

I'm 100% open and free to discuss things with you, Red.  If you want/need help coming up with another character concept.

Also, for everyone, I'm on mumble right now, if you need help with your character concepts.  I always encourage working with me with things like this.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:00:02 PM by undisclosedtoyou »

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

No I didn't read over your sheet, I looked over the occupations and your character is a cop mine doesn't in fact she probably avoids them most of time. Beyond the military similarity they are two very different people. So its not like they couldn't be in the same game, hell maybe they are even old army buddies. Two girls giving them boys hell in the military.

But if its that big a deal I'll step away, since you had your's up first. Have fun everyone, wish you the best of luck.

Offline RedPhoenix

No don't step away, your character is better than mine and there's no point in having mine overlap yours in a way that is important to your character but not mine. There are too many cops anyway so nothing of great value is lost if I go back to the drawing board. This seriously isn't a big deal for me. Stay! :)

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Important

So we have three threads opened now for approved players.  We have our approved character thread here, our Plotting OOC thread, and finally our Socializing thread.  These threads are for players who have approved characters.  Talking in here is still encouraged, since we're still recruiting, but this should make things a bit easier to follow.

Offline Desirous

Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to say that loving the character sheets. I would be submitting mine real soon hopefully in a day or two, but an injury I suffered a few days back diverted my focus a bit keeping me away from the posting.

Looking forward to write with such an awesome gang!    :-)

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Hello everyone! 

Just wanted to say that loving the character sheets. I would be submitting mine real soon hopefully in a day or two, but an injury I suffered a few days back diverted my focus a bit keeping me away from the posting.

Looking forward to write with such an awesome gang!    :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your injury!  But I'm happy to hear about your interest in our game!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Offline Amelita

Okay. This is my guy, he's gonna be a member, friends with Sheridan, and Lil' Mama's ex.

Now to write his sheet...

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Okay. This is my guy, he's gonna be a member, friends with Sheridan, and Lil' Mama's ex.

Now to write his sheet...

He gone and fucked a 16 year old when he was 18.  >>  I'm telling you this guy is badddd news :P

Wait, damn, was he 18 at that point?  I have no idea, I'm gonna cross out that last bit!

Offline Amelita

Shit. I forgot to think about ages xD Might have to rethink that one... hahahaha

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Shit. I forgot to think about ages xD Might have to rethink that one... hahahaha

See, I suggested he still do her when she's 16, but that would make you take a weird turn for your guy.  Ce La Vie!

Offline Amelita

Daniel "Twig" Tanner

Orientation: hetero
Position: Club Treasurer
Family: Son of an original Sweet Butt and raised in the life. His father was a Prospect who got himself shot almost immediately after he got patched. His mother calmed down a few years after she had him, but never settled down with anyone until Twig was eighteen and a Prospect. She considered it his rite of passage to adulthood, and split when he became a patched member. She now lives with some lawyer in Florida.
Short Bio: Daniel, nicknamed Twig because he was skinny as hell well into his twenties, always had big ambitions. He might never have know his father, but he was raised by the men and women who called themselves family and that was enough to warrant the unfailing loyalty and aspirations of the young man. He finished highschool and college (finance and accounting), moved to Houston for a couple of years to chase a lucrative job offer (was involved with the charter there during that time) and then returned injured. He's never talked about his injury in detail with anyone, all he says is he fucked up his leg. He worked as an accountant for a couple of local companies during his physical rehabilitation, as well as getting back into the swing of things with the club in Descanso. It didn't take long for him to dedicate himself fully to his family, with all that entailed. When the club needed a treasurer he was the ideal choice. That title was granted to him a couple of months ago when the game starts. 
Personality: Far smarter than he looks, handy (he's your guy for small scale plumbing, electric, carpentry issues. If you ask nicely or have nice tits.), loyal to the core, usually hard to really anger but when he loses his temper, bad things happen. Likes his whiskey on the rocks or in a cleavage. Reads a lot. Tends to be crude and sexist, though perhaps less so since he was raised under the roof of a single mother who sure took care of her own self when she needed to. But then, she always had the protection of the Club, so...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:51:04 PM by Amelita »