My brain is percolating and the plotting has begun! I'm really excited and hope to get to really set to work on my sheet this evening.
I love the visual you put in my head by using the term percolating.
Sheridan “Sher” Miller
Thirty six years oldOccupation:
Part-time bouncer. Part-time mechanic.Orientation:
All family he has, or immediate family, is deceased or estranged completely from him to the point of no contact whatsoever. He is aware of a half sister and half brother, results of his father's youth, but neither he, nor they, have any desire to connect with each other.Short Bio:
The Club has always been a major part of Sheridan's life from the moment he was born. His father an original member, Sheridan grew up surrounded by the lifestyle and became no stranger to it. It's what he's known for most of his life.
His mother a Sweet Butt, she left him with his father to raise him up as she went off chasing a high, and it was at his father's knees that he learned to be a man of the club. Crime and he have never been strangers, accumulating a criminal record ever since he was a teenager. But while he's been in and out of incarceration, the club has always been there for him, the family he's only known.
Service to the Club and Patch has brought him deeper down the rabbit hole where few go in life. He's assaulted people with his bare hands. He's killed, in a variety of ways. He's tortured others for information. He's broken into buildings, stolen cars, done just about anything and everything the Club has asked of him, out of the loyalty and sense of family he has for the Forgotten Sons.Personality:
- Loyalty: One of the biggest aspects of his personality is the overwhelming sense of loyalty he has for the Club. While others might join the club, discover it later in life, Sheridan was born into it, and has been around it for all of his life. They're his brothers, his uncles, etc., in a sense in his mind, and will do just about anything for them. The fact that he's done time, and extended time, for not ratting out his “family” has proven that.
- Intimidating: To others who don't know him, or aren't familiar, he is known to be intimidating. He isn't outgoing, isn't the laughing, cheerful sort. When it comes to Outsiders, or people he deems Outsiders to himself, he is reserved and quiet, with an inquisitive, gaze that analyzes the actions and expressions of others he is unfamiliar with.
- Lifer: Having grown up around the club, being immersed in it from birth, Sheridan knows no other, more legit life. He is a lifer when it comes to the Club, in it until the end.
- Information Sponge: Sheridan likes to think of himself as a bit of an information sponge. He enjoys reading when he can,and loves to learn how and why certain things work, often taking things apart just to put them back together in what freetime he usually has to himself.
- Thinking Ahead: Should the end ever come, Sheridan has been making plans and preparation for such an event, putting away a good deal of money in gold and stashing it away in case of emergencies. This also extends to formulating plans he finds himself involved in, figuring out an exit strategy and attempting to plan for any and all troubles that may arise.
- Hands-On: Sheridan likes to work with his hands, both as a mechanic, and when needed for the club in it's more illicit activities.
- Misogynistic to a Degree: Though living in a modern world, Sheridan still maintains a bit of a misogynistic attitude when it comes to women being involved in the club and mechanical aspects. He does not trust women who get close to the club, nor does he like the idea of a woman tinkering with engines, especially his own. Though he might not be vocal about his beliefs, it is not exactly a secret.
- Odd Quirks:
- Though violent when needed, Sheridan keeps a tight lid on it around civilians and others.
- He might be a bit of a misogynist, but he has no tolerance for violence against women, no matter the circumstances.
- A history buff, notably on pre-industrial America and the Civil War from reading.
- Sheridan is not one for romantic relationships, nor is he exactly one that heavily pursues sweet butts and the like. It's a rare occasion for him to indulge.
- A total novice when it comes to computers.
- Drug free and sober.
On and Off's can be found here
. I am generally open to anything with him, unless it's explicitly written out in my Off's section.
Gnothi, your Sher is approved, I mean comeee onnn, you kill me with all the awesomeness!
Occupation: Gunsmith, Arms Dealer
Position: Arms Supplier
Short Bio: Frankie wasn't raised, per se. Her mother passed away when she was two years old and her father, both struggling with the loss and struggling to make ends meet, was hardly there for his daughter. She more or less raised herself. Most children might grow up bitter and resentful at the lack of parental oversight, but Frank seemed to take it in stride, for some reason. She learned how to survive on her own and when her odd personality precluded her from making many friends, she sought refuge in music. In music she could get lost in her own imagination, letting the beat fill the empty parts of her heart and soul.
After graduating highschool (somehow), she worked a string of dead-end jobs for the better part of a year until deciding, mostly on a whim, to join the army. This also proved to be a no-go for Francoise, as she lacked the discipline to follow order. The only thing that managed to catch her interest were firearms. She proved to be an excellent marksman but was more fascinated with how guns worked, the many varieties of firearm, grades of ammunition, and the required velocity that it would take to explode a man's brain through the back of his skull. She was dishonorably discharged after being caught trying to break into the armory. Now with two passions in her life (music and firearms), she started a collection and became an amateur gunsmith.
This is an expensive hobby, though. Especially when you're half-mad and most people don't even like to be in the same room with you and a gun, much less hand you one. After her father's death (liver failure), she took a meager inheritance, purchased a vintage 1966 Winnebego Brave, and started her own gunsmith and arms dealership on wheels. This let her do three very important things; (1) see the country, (2) be somewhere else when the police showed up, and (3) drive away very fast if a customer became irate, as people who buy illegal weapons are wont to do. Her operation still runs to day and the Forgotten Sons MC are one of her biggest clients.
Personality: Her presence itself is like shouting. She acts like she's been mainlining Red Bull and crystal meth. She is possessed of an over-abundance of energy, speaks quickly, and is always, always, always doing something. Anything. She's filled with confidence and determination, regardless of whether she's competent or not at whatever she's doing. With such a spastic and high-energy personality, people often expect her to be somewhat of a ditz and those that don't really know her have a hard time believing she can run a business. Frankie is a lot smarter than she looks, though, and from time to time can offer some rather astounding insight.
Forgot to announce this to the board, but your girl was tattooed with the GM's full approval!
Occupation: Line Cook
Family: All living relatives are living in Hong Kong
Personality: Ken could be considered by some to be the "strong, silent" type. Usually very stoic and serious, he has a surprisingly short temper. He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it. He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times. Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end. Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in the class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector. He's most likely to be like this when he has set his mind on a single, tangible goal. This can be especially true whenever he's helping out a friend due to his great sense of loyalty.
Deathnote! So, we have an official in game bar now, that works as the front for the MC. If you need a place for your guy to work, I'd strongly consider you choose this place. I'll give you the name of the place when I get it.
Jeffrey "Farmer" Spatz
Seasonal Offshore Oil Rigger; One Percenter;Orientation:
Farmer's old man is Mike Mike Spatz, and he's holed up in Atwater on a 220-year stint for fourteen counts of Felony Murder. His mother's not associated with the MC, and she's mooching off the government somewhere in Oregon. Farmer's got an older brother whose gone career marine, and a younger sister who's in college.Short Bio:
Farmer was honorably discharged with a rank of Corporal from the USMC, and served with some distinction abroad in some real shit holes. He didn't really take a shining to the discipline, and got into some scraps with some of his fellow service members on account of some dumb shit. There's a plaque on his goddamn wall that says that he drove a truck across a million miles of Iraqi road, though, but he doesn't like to talk about it. When he got back, he prospected with the Forgotten Sons, and promptly took the fall for possession with the intent to distribute a kilo of cocaine. He did his time, got out, and got patched after his five-year stint.
Farmer's in charge of supplying and distributing drugs to offshore rigs, and business is good.Personality:
- PTSD: Farmer's got himself a bit of shell shock. He is prone to dramatic mood swings, disproportionate bouts of anger, and suicidal thoughts.
- Good Person: Despite his long history of violence, Farmer's unwilling to harm innocent people.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse: Farmer frequently indulges in opioid cocktails and alcohol shots. He is known for his incredible tolerance for both.
- Missing Loyalty: Farmer misses being in the USMC because he felt a very close kinship to his fellow marines; he has attempted to replace that loyalty with that of the Forgotten Sons. He is unwilling to forgive transgressions against the club by its own members, and harbors resentment towards a few brothers.
- Grenadier: Uncle Sam's trained Farmer as a bonafide killing machine: in a conventional four-man squad, he worked as the third-man.
- Hardy: Despite his propensity to abuse his body, Farmer's redneck strong and tough.
- Spartan: Life in the desert, and then life in a federal penitentiary, made Farmer into someone who doesn't need much in the way of personal belongings.
I like your Farmer! We officially have a main plot, and we've worked out the main cash flow for the club. We've decided that they make their main income from trafficking in people. The club brings in immigrants from other countries and sell them for cheap labor. I'm okay with them dabbling in drug running on a scale that requires off shore rigs, so how do you feel about combining the two? We're going to be porting the people in via shipments on boats, it would be convenient to say that your guy was put in charge of the human trafficking as well.