You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:23:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme, Male Club Members Needed]  (Read 4009 times)

Offline undisclosedtoyouTopic starter

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Approved Amelita!

Offline Deathnote

Re: The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme]
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2015, 09:57:00 PM »
Okay, I think I got it now.

Ken Wu

Orientation: Heterosexual
Position: Hanger-On (Soon to be Prospect)
Family: All living relatives are living in Hong Kong

Short Bio:
Ken joined the USMC straight out of high school, enlisting shortly after turning 18.  He served in the Marine Corps for two years, completing a tour of duty while overseas before he was honorably discharged.  Although he lacked in social skills, he was still able to connect with his fellow marines, especially when they found out that he was a really good cook.  After leaving the marines, he worked part-time as a cook for a small diner in order to pay his way through college, eventually earning a bachelors in criminology.

He entered FBI training in Quantico at 24, but just before completing his training, he got into a fist-fight with one of the instructors.  He was promptly charged and sentenced to six months in Federal prison (Lillian McAndrews entered the FBI Academy shortly after Ken's arrest).  The story of a crazy new agent punching an instructor in the face quickly spread among future FBI agents / candidates.  While Ken was in prison, he befriended a club member of the Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club.  The club member was attacked and nearly killed by several rival gang members before Ken stepped in to intervene.  Three of the rival gang members were killed in the fight, but fortunately for Ken, it was ruled as self-defense.  After getting out of prison, he traveled around the country on a motorcycle for a while before finding himself in Descanso.  He got a job as a cook at one of the local bars, not knowing that he would soon be offered membership into the FSMC.

Personality: Ken could be considered by some to be the "strong, silent" type.  Usually very stoic and serious, he has a surprisingly short temper.  He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it.  He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times.  Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in the class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He's most likely to be like this when he has set his mind on a single, tangible goal.  This can be especially true whenever he's helping out a friend due to his great sense of loyalty.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme]
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2015, 10:00:33 PM »
Okay, I think I got it now.

Ken Wu

Position: Hanger-On (Soon to be Prospect)
Family: All living relatives are living in Hong Kong

Short Bio:
Ken joined the USMC straight out of high school, enlisting shortly after turning 18.  He served in the Marine Corps for two years, completing a tour of duty while overseas before he was honorably discharged.  Although he lacked in social skills, he was still able to connect with his fellow marines, especially when they found out that he was a really good cook.  After leaving the marines, he worked part-time as a cook for a small diner in order to pay his way through college, eventually earning a bachelors in criminology.

He entered FBI training in Quantico at 24, but just before completing his training, he got into a fist-fight with one of the instructors.  He was promptly charged and sentenced to six months in Federal prison (Lillian McAndrews entered the FBI Academy shortly after Ken's arrest).  The story of a crazy new agent punching an instructor in the face quickly spread among future FBI agents / candidates.  While Ken was in prison, he befriended a club member of the Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club.  The club member was attacked and nearly killed by several rival gang members before Ken stepped in to intervene.  Three of the rival gang members were killed in the fight, but fortunately for Ken, it was ruled as self-defense.  After getting out of prison, he traveled around the country on a motorcycle for a while before finding himself in Descanso.  He got a job as a cook at one of the local bars, not knowing that he would soon be offered membership into the FSMC.

Personality: Ken could be considered by some to be the "strong, silent" type.  Usually very stoic and serious, he has a surprisingly short temper.  He attempts to be approachable and tries to be friendly with other people, though it's obvious that he's not very good at it.  He can also be surprisingly stubborn and make very reckless decisions at times.  Once he's made up his mind about something, he'll see through it to the end.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in the class, he can be very perceptive and analytical to the point of practically becoming a human lie-detector.  He's most likely to be like this when he has set his mind on a single, tangible goal.  This can be especially true whenever he's helping out a friend due to his great sense of loyalty.

Deathnoteeee, guess what!  Your guy is approved!  Move him on over to the character thread! :D

Offline The Dark Raven

Mason “Spook” Lloyd

Occupation: Entrepreneur (owns a horticulture business), ex-military

Position: Club Member

Family: His father was nineteen when his number was called back in ‘73, so he married his high school sweetheart, knocked her up, and promptly went to do his duty for God and Country.  His father is a member in good standing and his parents are still married.  (Tom “Old Man” Lloyd, Kathy “Nugget” Lloyd)

Short Bio: Born while his father was serving in Vietnam, he was already walking when his father and his battle buddies brought their camaraderie back from the war and formed the Forgotten Sons MC.  Always a studious child, he was a straight A/B student in school and joined the Marine Corps at eighteen, as a tribute to his father’s service.  Military service fit him, and he stayed in a grand total of thirteen years before choosing to not re-enlist.  Instead he returned home to care for family.  He had a final rank of First Sergeant (E-7) and now qualifies for that pension.

Since returning, he has started a local landscaping business that keeps him busy and his mind off his service in the military.  Since returning, he has become heavily involved in Club dealings, splitting his profit between living expenses, investments, and the Club.  He has definitely taken it upon himself to walk in his father’s footsteps for the Club, considering everything they have done in his lifetime to assure that family is the most important thing in his life.

Personality:  Mason is a quiet man, and has always been so.  Some would say he is eerily so, never failing to take down any target he’s set his sights on, for Country or Family.  He could be termed a bookworm, a workaholic, or a “business” man, and all would be correct.  But he is also quietly a lover, a tinkerer, and a very detail-oriented green thumb.  He holds a candle for Lil Mama, but he’d be the last to let you know, even if it’s true.  He’s known to do business for the day, then come down to the bar for a cold one before shuffling off home to read philosophy before bed.  He is also a very efficient, silent killer who finishes things rather than starts them--and they’ll never find the body if you do.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:50:30 PM by The Dark Raven »

Offline RedPhoenix

Okay, let's try this again....

Pamela Destiny Walker

Orientation: Omni, but expresses more of an attraction to men due to her upbringing
Position: Stash House Landlord
Family: Single Child, Both Parents Deceased
Short Bio: Pamela is Country with a capital C. Her parents steadfastly refused to sell their land for years despite being offered far more than it was worth by developers, fought the county when they tried to take it, and ended up both dying and being buried on what they insisted on anachronistically calling their "homestead." Both claimed to be farmers but you'd be hard pressed to find anything they ever grew. The land is ideally situated for growing oil-grade sunflowers (in fact many grow there naturally) and the federal government offered a subsidy to not grow any of them, a subsidy that the Walkers gladly took.

The circumstances of Pa Walker's death are "shady" but it is one of the worst kept secrets in the county that Ma Walker blew him away with the shotgun that still hangs near Pamela's bed after he came home from a whorehouse one night. Ma taught Pamela everything she knows about relationships, and this made most of her high school crushes terrified of her. Ma herself passed away not long after of a probably easily preventable stroke but she refused to see doctors for most of her life.

Pamela inherited her family's land soon after she stopped going to high school (no particular reason, she just didn't see no cause to go no more), as well as their deal with the federal government to not grow anything on the farm. It isn't a lot of money, but it's more than she'd ever need considering she has minimal expenses. Pamela hung out with several guys in school who ended up introducing her to 1%ers. Her no bullshit attitude, sexy body, ability to drink like a fish, and available remote farmland made her fast friends with several of the gang members.

Pamela and the gang have a pretty good arrangement. She has a very well hidden cabin deep in the woods on her land that anyone who needs somewhere very secret to hide can hang out, and a lot of empty land to throw awesome bonfire parties at on summer nights. Any member of the gang knows they can go to her place if they need to hide out. She also isn't that uncommon of a sight at certain bars they hang out at, and while far from a Sweet Butt is no prude either.

Somehow, a lot of marijuana has started growing in the unused farmland on her property. She hasn't a clue how it got there, officer. What is one girl supposed to do, plow it all up? It's just a plant, man.

Personality:  Down to earth is putting it mildly. Fancy words make her suspicious. Gummit that isn't giving her money makes her suspicious. People who don't believe in the 2nd amendment above all else make her suspicious. She likes shooting guns, riding her four wheeler around muddy trails, getting drunk and high and laughing a lot and passing out in a boat in the small lake on her property under the stars. She sees people as in two categories - "married" and "fair game." Marriage is sacred. Everyone else has no reason to complain they couldn't keep their man happy. While Pamela is a firecracker and very aggressive at times, she doesn't take much offense to a lot of things that modern women would find insulting. She brushes off stuff like being slapped on the ass and told to fetch beer as "just how men are, they don't know no better."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:36:54 PM by RedPhoenix »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Red I like her!  For your own headcanon, I'd keep in mind that while the town is small, it's located in San Diego, California, so voice wise, I'd go for a flatter, more universal tone,  but other than that, it works, and she's approved.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Raven, your boys approved, of course!

Offline RedPhoenix

Red I like her!  For your own headcanon, I'd keep in mind that while the town is small, it's located in San Diego, California, so voice wise, I'd go for a flatter, more universal tone,  but other than that, it works, and she's approved.

What is San Diego not the south? :P

I kid I kid. Yeah I will tone it down. xD

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
What is San Diego not the south? :P

I kid I kid. Yeah I will tone it down. xD

My mama sure wishes it was the south! 

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Has everyone submitted their approved characters in the character thread?

Offline Nymphadora

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

We still post the unapproved here, yes? I'll have mine up tomorrow, just didn't get to anything tonight.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
We still post the unapproved here, yes? I'll have mine up tomorrow, just didn't get to anything tonight.

You can post your unapproved up here if you like. XD

Offline De Leon

Well, I am still working on my character..  :-( hopefully will have something to show for it soon.

Offline The Dark Raven

My mama sure wishes it was the south!

Heh.

Wrong end of the country. ;)

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well, I am still working on my character..  :-( hopefully will have something to show for it soon.

I can't wait to see it!

Offline Nymphadora

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Katrina "Kitty Kat" Sawyer

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Old Lady

Family: Born outside of the club entirely, Kat was brought in to the club family by her uncle, the now in prison, Wesley "Uncle Wednesday" Nova after he discovered his sister was abusive towards her. Kat is now completely estranged from her mother, she has never know her father.

Short Bio: It was just into her teens before the physical abuse she was suffering came properly to light. How her Uncle found out is not widely known, Kat had hidden it well, but being the man he was, he took Kat away to protect her and brought her home to his old lady. Naturally Kat wanted to be a part of the club and not much would stop her, even the fact it she was under aged. It was because of Kat that her uncle gained his nickname. As a little girl she couldn't say Wesley properly but knew the days of the week. She always called him 'Uncle Wednesday' and continued to as she grew up. He'd been just Wes to the club before Kat came along.

From an early age Kat had a true skill with computers. It was a natural affinity that school only encouraged. Her Uncle made the mistake of letting her on one of the club computers. From that point on she was able to access it from her home PC after checking out the security setup, which was lacking to say the least. Kat knew better than to pull any truly serious stunts with the access she'd gained but she did make the resident "I.T." guy look like an idiot in the end with some of the pranks she pulled from home. From that point on she became the go to person for background checks for prospects and others. She revamped the network security and could fix or work around any PC or phone issue that came up.

Spending more time around the club Kat naturally got to know members and prospects alike. But there was one who truly caught her eye. Axel was considerably older but that didn't matter, they connected on deep level. They fight much of the time but in actuality have tremendous love for one another. The passion between them is visible.

Personality: Trouble with a capital T, Kat loves to flirt and flirt is putting what Kat does, mildly. Despite being in a serious (and seriously fucked up) relationship with Axel, Kat will openly tease and draw the attention of other men and sometimes women. Maybe she loves getting under his skin and making him pull back on the leash. She is truly loyal to the MC, though and in reality, to Axel as well.

(PS: The Axel referenced is the currently proposed name of Desirous' character.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:14:06 PM by Nymphadora »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
I like your girl.  I'm okay that she does the background checks, because that is accessible to computers, but vetting a person requires more than that, so would be done by someone in the club.  But except for that tiny change, everything else is good.

Offline Nymphadora

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Thanks, I'll make that adjustment no problem. Thinking back you're right vetting is different than what I really mean. :)

Changes made.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:14:17 PM by Nymphadora »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Well than Nymphhhh, you're good to go!  Post her up in this thread, she's approved!

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Is everyone done submitting their characters?  If so, I can say that we're now officially no longer 'actively' looking for anymore characters.

Offline Nymphadora

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Well than Nymphhhh, you're good to go!  Post her up in this thread, she's approved!

WOO Thanks!!

Offline Desirous

My apologies for the delayed post, but here we go  :-)

Axel "DarkStar" Wright

Occupation: Freelancer and makes income from the activities of the club.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Position: Club Member

Family: He was a love child born to his parents who died in a road accident when he was around four years old and his aunt took him in. He was brought up in a very abusive home with his aunt venting out her frustration of her repeated romantic failures on him and he couldn't wait for the moment when he would be able to move out. Literally he has no family, but it was all before he became a part of the club.

Short Bio: His abusive childhood led him to run away from the house ending up in this small town he had heard from one of his aunt`s former lover. With no money and family support, he started doing whatever work came his way in the form of car thefts, drug dealings and mugging finding a middle aged guy Xavier who had a similar background to his, with the only difference between the two was that Xavier`s own parents screwed his life.

During this time he ended up finding a roof for himself and settling in, but one day while Xavier had gone alone to deliver some drugs cops made a raid and he got killed leaving Axel all alone to continue with his shenanigans. It was shortly after a matter of few months that he found this club and for some reason this place felt the home and the people around here were the family he never had. He loved the bond between the people here at the club and the very fact that they weren't judgmental taking him as one of their own made him realize that he belonged here becoming an active member of all the illegal activities which took place.

His years around the club made him meet a lot of people with whom he would he would share a bond for life, but the moment he had met Katrina it was love at first sight for even someone as fucked up like Axel. When they first came across she was in her teens but the connection they felt for one another was inseparable. Her flirtatious nature around everyone drives him crazy which leads to fights between them but the passion between the two despite their age difference is contagious.

Personality: Axel isn't much of a louder person and minds his business, but that doesn't mean that he would take anyone`s bullshit at his expense. He enjoys to party after getting a job done, but knows his limits regarding any alcohol and drug usage, if any. With a experiences in life Axel learned at an early age that life is all about survival of the fittest and that in order to make your way you have to work hard coming over any obstacle which might come your way. His association with both the club and Katrina provides him the sanity with his loyalty towards both of them unquestionable and he wouldn't think twice before taking a bullet for either of them. 

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Aww, he seems so sweet!  And I don't see anything that needs to be worked on, so you can go right ahead and post in him the character thread.  Once you've done that, feel free to make use of the OOC thread, and the Socializing thread.

Offline Desirous

Aww, he seems so sweet!  And I don't see anything that needs to be worked on, so you can go right ahead and post in him the character thread.  Once you've done that, feel free to make use of the OOC thread, and the Socializing thread.

Thanks a lot!  :-)

Offline TeacupTwink

This game looks interesting, I think I'll probably stalkerishly read it all.
I'd totally be interested in joining if I weren't dead muse wise and already needing to play catch-up.
Well, and if I could think of a character that wouldn't stand out too horrifically. I do tend to play quite camp homosexuals.
 :P Which wouldn't mix well with the bunch. Yeah, I'll stick to reading. Good luck recruiting!