OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Cellar Door - After Death

Started by AutumnFury, October 15, 2005, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumnFury

A.  Is it up to us to drive the plot?  If so, should I be--or rather, do I have the pleasure of--making a someone desinged specificly to create conflict and molest female superheroines? 
There will be subplots from time to time, but no overall plot to follow. So yes, you can make a molester of some sort.

B.  If its not up to us to drive the plot, who creates the conflict?
There will be lots of conflict. Hell, there's already conflict between the four sects.

C.  Are the four sectors set in stone, or are they trying to conquer each other? 
They are set in stone, /but/ a person from another sect can try conquer a major position in another.

D.  Is everyone from all of history here, or only a few people, and only from the last few generations?  Are there other citties of the dead out there, acessible by traveling milliosn of miles across baren waistlands? 

People from history are scattered across many cities- And you don't have to travel far, just a few hours to reach the next city, although this story will be done in a newish city.
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

kylie

Muse:  you even sound like a Muse. 

That was supposed to be a compliment.  Supposingously.  :)

Siegfried

This is sounding more interesting all the time.  It should prove to be lots of fun! :)

AutumnFury

Oh, it will be.

Annnd, I PMed Cindy to ask about the game. yay!

Open to:

Siegfried

kylie

Is shapechanging allowed as a power?  Presumably limited: not shifting body size (or perhaps even not density) or brains with it, only a few times/ day or what not, etc.  Or would that be unfair to the general theme of having new bodies, for however long they might /not (cough) remain "new"?

Also, are shemales allowed?  (There, now does someone want me to shapechange? heh)

AutumnFury

Lmao, yes! You could have shapeshifting as a power.

And everything except the site rules are allowed. Very general. >:)

Open to:

Siegfried

kylie

Hmm.  Whee. 

And herms?  Are they in?  (But are they ever? however one likes to read that.)

AutumnFury

Open to:

ZK

If it's exotic freeform or system. Of course you can expect the unexpected. Herms, tentacle monsters, weird things that cannot be explained, the works. ^-^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kylie

Toying with the idea of a cuckold husband with a cultist wife who before his death - out of his infallible awe for her - wished to be as slippery and "bad" as she.  But, the powers that be gave it some rather demonic thought, and he got a little more than he bargained for.  He was always afraid of losing the jewels, and it suited the bored hellish minions to give him a mixed form anyhow.  A confluence of interests, you see, but not the most balanced of contracts.  Hmm.  On the switchedy upside, she is rather bad after all was said and done.  For better and worse, of course.

Bring on the board? ;)

kylie

Quote from: Zulokitty on October 17, 2005, 08:05:12 PM
If it's exotic freeform or system. Of course you can expect the unexpected. Herms, tentacle monsters, weird things that cannot be explained, the works. ^-^

Oh, but the possibilities for multifarous explanations!

AutumnFury

>:3 Bring on the boards.

Asked Cindy to make them.

We're on our way people!

Open to:

Idachan

ZK

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kylie

kylie

Quote from: Zulokitty on October 17, 2005, 08:05:12 PM

I believe there is at least one game under those categories that does not allow herm characters.  I also seem to recall it having tentacles too.  But then it's probably a case of the GM hogging the exotic stuff for his own techniques to toss at relatively normal characters.  *snorts*  Hmph.  Heh.

But anyhow, this character will also be capable of assuming less category-blurring physical forms (although this is not to say she'll necessarily have practice functioning in those forms, where it matters). 

"You want me to be WHO for tonight?"  Yes.

ZK

*stretches and purrs* My games are not -that- way.

AutumnFury

-Cuddles the kitty.- The games you play are fun. :D

Open to:

Valkos

Quote from: Valkos on October 15, 2005, 05:34:07 PM
well, I probably shouldn't, but since most games are moving pretty slow anyways, what the hey...

typical human, male about age 30, power of empathy, not sure what sect yet

probably suicide sect
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, Chang  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN  feel free to say hi

AutumnFury

Open to:

PuckElf

<pokes Autumn>  Can I be added?  Regular human male, no powers, about 25, under accidental?
I worship Beelzebub. I do his biddings. Do you see any goats around? No, because I sacrificed them.

All bow before Satan!

Prince of Night, I summon you. Come fill me with your black, naughty evil.

AutumnFury

Of course you can! It's a free for all, you don't have to ask me to join- Just make a character and you're in! Although, you have to have one power- Read the faq, you'll get it. ;) If could be something as minute as enhancing sexual experience.

Open to:

ZK

Yay, I get to terrorize the night once again! Now, well, the dead! ^_^