You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:44:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a Replacement GM for Star Wars RPG  (Read 379 times)

Offline DarilTopic starter

Seeking a Replacement GM for Star Wars RPG
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »

I'd put forward an idea for a Star Wars RPG a while back.  It got some interest.  However, I've developed doubts that I'm actually up to GMing it at the moment, particularly given that there's another game I'm involved with organizing that seems like its about to take flight.  There are still players who are interested in the RPG however, so I'm wondering if there's anyone who would be interested in taking it over.

The thread for the RPG can be found here:

Offline Cassandra LeMay

Re: Seeking a Replacement GM for Star Wars RPG
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 12:16:06 AM »
I'm sorry that this response comes so late, but if you are still looking for a GM, perhaps the first step should be to ask a staff member to move your request thread from the "GM looking for players" section to the "Players looking for a GM" board. I think it will attract more attention there than it does here. If you go that way it might be good if you posted a summary of what has been discussed in the thread so far, so potential GMs don't have to read through all the posts to get an idea what's going on.

(While I love Star Wars I don't think it would be a good idea for me to run another game at this time, so the best I can do for you is wish you good luck in finding a GM.)