You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:21:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Age Play / Sci-Fi Futuristic / (F for Dominant Natured M)  (Read 456 times)

Offline Alive Until DeadTopic starter

• Bait and intent is all itíll take to leave facination in my wake...
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • ...Inspire or be Inspired...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Age Play / Sci-Fi Futuristic / (F for Dominant Natured M)
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:10:50 AM »
Momentarily not activating any new stories that aren't already in discussion as of 08-08-15... however, I'm open to new active discussions should a slot open up, or my availability allow me to pick up more stories!

THESE AREN'T THE ONLY THINGS I'LL PLAY, IDEAS WELCOME!
  • Paragraph RP wanted, this means detail, you can find more of what I mean by detail HERE PLEASE take a moment to look it over to see if we're compatible.
  • Other characters and ideas can be found HERE
  • I play in the third-person, and would prefer if you did too.
  • ALL Male Characters/Counterparts-- regardless of the female I'm playing, should be of a dominant nature. Ask if you're not sure.
  • If you have an idea for a character/scenario I didn't list, please ask about it!
  • If you read any of my threads, requests or posts and get inspiration for a concept to play-- PM me, I might be interested!!
  • I may have limited availability, but I will make every post count; I will aim them at making you giddy to write back, full of mixed sensations to tickle your mind and body.
  • Since I am looking for sexual tension and possibly smutt/erotica, here's a quick link to some GIF's. xD
    • We're here to have fun, so come have some fun with me? Questions and curiosities welcome!

Thawnolan Sinclair (TAKEN)
    CLICK FOR thawnolan's INFO
    Name = Thawnolan Sinclair
    Alias/Nicknames = One-Seven-Five, Red, Inc-Baby, Thawny, Olan, Twitch, Blaze
    Age = Appears 17-20; Consciously 42; technically around 300 (she doesn't remember)
    Height = 5' 3''
    Weight = 110 lbs
    Eye Color = Light/bright green
    Hair Color = Red/orange

General Demeanor/Personality =  has a hard time making social/intimate connections; usually high energy (an engineered quality that comes with her sleep cycle); usually good natured; a little kooky; she comes off addle-brained to most because she has seen the culture and evolution of humans in two universes and few have context to her perspective; because of her conditioning (pilot training) and general extended periods of times in solitude, she can be known to ramble when she feels comfortable engaging someone;

Quirks = Suffers from Cryo-Stunting (ask, she ages slower); Unconsciously thinks outloud; casually uses profanity; has a titanium spine with a pilot-port at the nape of her neck; has trouble remembering names; isn't very good with time outside of individual jobs and estimated travel windows; has abnormally large lungs and bladder; often speaks AM lingo instead of common English; has a 72 hour/12 hour sleep cycle, meaning she's alert 72 hours and sleeps a solid/dead 12 hours (only negotiable with the aid of extreme stimulants); prone to prolonged physical twitching if she spends too much consecutive time jack-piloting (8+ straight hours);

Best Skills = Avionics/Piloting (qualified to fly all classes of ship); Astral physics (most calculations in her head); Operational engineering (figuring out how things work, specifically foreign ships she's never flown before); Astronomical navigation (most calculations in her head); Jack-Piloting (ask); Linguistics (namely when they pertain to astrological charts and navigational controls); remembering coordinates;

* piloting of any kind refers to her ability to maneuver and read external input such as behavior and maneuverability of other ships; assessing their capabilities etc.

General Skills = Ping-pong; Guitar; Drums/drumming (sometimes it's with her fingers in the air!); Geometric puzzles; running; climbing/crawling (like through the duct system of a ship); pretending to be clueless; making people laugh; compartmentalizing the frustrations of cryo-stunting; yoga; meditation; jump-rope;

SL IDEAS FOR thawnolan
    * all scenarios have the possibility for intimacy/smutt, but it's dependent on character/RP chemistry.
    #1 - CRASH LANDING
    Setting::- Sci-Fi/Futuristic; A planet in another galaxy;
    On land, any time of day, in any weather. 
    Scenario::- Olan has "come upon" alien parts and managed to modify her own jump-drive to warp into another galaxy in seconds. Unfortunately, still in it's test stages, her configurations for her sensors was a little off, and it popped her into an asteroid-field which damaged her ship and forced her to crash on the planet, with no control over where. Her shielding technology makes it impossible for the locals to scan her or the inside of her ship-- which is large enough to house a ten man crew plus large cargo.(I want your help deciding the details around the guy you want to play with Thawnolan.)
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Native. Could be alien (though humanoid, or human in appearance.)  No more than 6' 5'', but larger than the average "big man" on Earth. He's part of the security sector where she crashed. This is their territory and they take un-authorized landing (and crashing) seriously; it's his job to scout the site and secure it as possible, or call in backup as necessary. 
    ((#2)) Also could be alien (though humanoid, or human in appearance.) Sucked into her warp-lane to crash with her. He's also an outsider, from another galaxy who jumped into hyperspace as she crossed the "path", sucking his ship into it to follow her fate. Whether he's angry or concerned, he wants to know who or what caused him to crash!

#2 - ADRIFT
    Setting::- Sci-Fi/Futuristic; Space; Galaxy/time TBD;
    Scenario::- Thawnolan is a natural explorer and pusher of astronomical boundaries. In this concept, she's traveled outside into uncharted territories where she stumbles upon a pod that's adrift. Her scans don't tell her what's inside, and it doesn't match any known life-pod specs. She does know it may have been in space more than a few centuries. With little hesitation and cautious preparation, she brings the pod on-board and cracks it open-- finding what appears to be a man.
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Ancient. From an advanced civilization that died out, or went into hiding over a Millennia ago. He was a soldier, part of a temporal war that ended when a device was created to disrupt all the temporal drives. Because of his ship's proximity to this device at the time of detonation, it send the ships pieces and life pods throughout space and time. (What he did as a soldier, and what he and his culture are like is otherwise up to you!)
    ((#2)) Alien. Looks human, but isn't really. Feel free to go with blue or purple skin or some such. He was doing recon for a hidden outpost when his partner sabotaged his skiff and left him for dead to take and sell all the supplies they were meant to store. He used the specialized life-pod as a last-ditch hope to survive long enough to kill the bastard-- unawares of how much time would really pass and that no one he knew, would ever find him.  (Again, personality and culture details are up to your inspirations!)

#3 - TAKEN
    Setting::- Sci-Fi/Futuristic; Space; Galaxy & Timeline TBD (to be discussed)
    Scenario::- Since the dawn of her conception, she's been an exemplary example of Aviation Masterpiece's vision for engineered pilots, as such she's piloted more missions than any of her peers, as well as more maiden voyages with experimental craft. She was a legend before the fall of earth, and a legend in the At-Verse where humanity fled. As such, she's gained the attention of many, near and far. In this scenario, it's her skills and bio-engineering that get her taken from her ship.
    The Guy::- ((#1)) From the future. Where humans have abilities more than hardware. Commander or team member of those who took her to study her interfacing with aircraft. Of those, he's the most personally curious about her, and also the one with the ability that ripped her out of her time and brought her into theirs. (You have creative freedom on the details, I want to know what this inspires from you!)
    ((#2)) Smuggler/Long Hauler. He was the captain, until his cargo got his crew killed. Still worth too much to ditch, he realizes he needs a new ship and a new pilot at the very least. Rumors of this "Inc Baby" who takes jobs no one else will, gives him a target. Unfortunately for her, he's not currently interested in trying to make a deal, not when the heat is on his heels-- so he take her and her ship by force by sneaking on a pallet loaded into her cargo bay and waiting for her to detach from the station. (Again, a premise for you to spawn your creativity from!)

#4 - B L A C K H O L E
    Setting::- Sci-Fi/Futuristic; Space; Galaxy/Time TBD
    Scenario::- Being the pilot who'll take jobs no one else will take, and go where no pilot wants to go, means risking things like getting caught in the gravitational pull of a blackhole-- or in Thawnolan's case, torpedo right into it. With no where else left to go, it was a last ditch effort to evade capture from notoriously savage pirates, with only a prayer that her ship was tough enough to survive the effects. By the grace of an outside force, pure dumb luck, or calculated aim and warp-speed at the center of the singularity, she made it through-- for better or worse.
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Advanced civilization. Outside force which helped bring her ship through unharmed. Part of a research facility studying and testing blackhole sites and the anomalies that sometimes come from them. It's his duty to study her. (Let's discuss your ideas for this character!)
    ((#2)) Earthling, from before Aviation Masterpiece even existed as a notion. He's never seen a ship, like this before, and certainly didn't expect a woman's voice on the other end when he made radio contact. He's a soldier, but also a technician, part of a space instillation of networked defense stations being built to orbit around the globe. As the first and only person to speak with her when she appeared, he became the point of contact when he was given commands to relay to her for docking with their station... (more juice for the creation machine!)

Additional Notes
    • taken, not accepting new roles with this character

If you have a similar spacy/age-play scenario or concept that would require me to make a character, don't be afraid to pitch it!

London (Prodigal Smuggler-- Available)

CLICK FOR london's INFO
    Name: London
    Height: 5' 5''
    Weight:  124 lbs
    Body Type: Athletic
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Dirty Blond, Amber Brown

Identifying Marks: none.
    Piercings: ears, rarely worn.

Personality::- Unpredictable; thorough; voyeuristic; impulsive; cryptic; innovative; witty; committed; adventurous; true to her word; 
    Reputation::- When it comes to smuggling, rumor has it that she's the best there is, but she wont take just any job. London is known for challenging her abilities with the most complex job, smuggling into or out of the most secure places on the planet. She's not a thief, and wont get anything for anyone, but she'll accept a hand-off and make the delivery when no one else can or will. When you successfully hire the London Smuggler, the job's guaranteed.

SL IDEAS FOR london
    * all scenarios have the possibility for intimacy/smutt, but it's dependent on character/RP chemistry.
    #1 - NOT DEAD (TAKEN)
    Setting::- Anywhere, any timeline, any place-- includes medieval, modern, and sci-fi/futuristic.
    Scenario::-  It wasn't the first time someone hired her to smuggle a body somewhere, but it was the first time the presumably dead body, wasn't actually dead at all. Mid-transit, the man she was smuggling out of a military prison compound to someone who wanted proof he was dead, broke out of the crate he was in, and threw a wrench in plan, and all her back-up plans.
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Innocent. Sure he's done some bad things, but not the atrocities he was accused of when they locked him up in a military prison. He knew there would be people to come for him, and try to kill him so he wouldn't find a way to prove who was really behind it all-- so he took precautions to turn the assassination attempt, into his escape. (Not necessarily a "good guy" but not the monster he's been painted to be, and not the man to wait around to be killed or saved. The rest is up to you!)
    ((#2)) Guilty. He's a bad man by all counts, but not typically to those who don't deserve it. It's not his fault Governments refuse to see what he sees. He's a genius himself, almost more dangerous for his mind than his physical prowess, but he's not lacking in the lethality department either. London didn't know it, but he arranged the whole thing and left himself a cold-package for her to pick up and get the hell out of there! Of course, when he chose her, her reputation was the assurance he needed to know he wouldn't die on the way out, though once out, he's begins to realize, just how seriously she takes her job, and how determined she is to get him to the destination she was hired to drop him at. (With this guy, it should be a tug-a-war type scene-- frustration, admiration, curiosity, even lust and passion. He may not be a good or nice guy, but he respects her dedication. He should be 38-45 and around long enough to have heard of her when she was just starting out.)

#2 - INTERCEPTION
    Setting::- Modern-Realistic, Modern-Supernatural, Sci-Fi Futuristic; Time and place TBD.
    Scenario::- While London always gets the full specs of what she's smuggling (dimensions, as well as a category, like: organic, chemical, stone, mechanical, software etc.) she rarely actually asks what it is she's moving. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not. In this case, she had no idea that what she was smuggling would put her in the middle of a war between the Law and the Outlaw. Barely into her transport, she and the cargo are taken (helicopter clamping onto her vehicle, various boats surrounding hers and taking over, ship latching onto her ship, if it's small enough-- simply tackling her into a van and so on.) While her captors want to just dump her and take the cargo, they quickly find out she's rigged it, so they need her if they don't want things to get out of hand in a hurry. (We can discuss what all this means in play detail if interested!)
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Law. It's his understanding that if she gets it to it's destination, millions will suffer. He's the senior agent on the case and it's his plan that allowed them to intercept her before she got too far. He was ready to laugh at her as a smuggler, until he saw how she had everything rigged. Suddenly, her reputation had Merritt and he had to re-think his plans. (Yep, older guy, brilliant track record and ability to adapt to a situation. Up to you whether or not he was assigned because he was the only one they thought could do it, or if it's because he's a rebel who pissed the wrong people off, and no one thinks her reputation can be crushed, so he got the shit assignment.)
    ((#2))  Outlaw. He was hired by the same people who hired London, as a contingency plan of their own. When he spots the law trying to get to her, he gets her-- and the cargo, first. It's his job to help her, but more importantly, keep her and the cargo out of the hands of the law. (He's all about his job, most of the time. He doesn't care for youngsters, but he can see she's not typical. He's been alone most of his life, maybe had a love and lost it, then lost himself in his work. (33-45, perhaps easily overlooked at first glance, but makes an impact on the first encounter. You can decide good or bad, gruff or clean cut. Make him yours so I can have fun with him, and you!

Additional Notes
    • Yes, this is a character and series of scenarios I ALSO inwardly hope take a smutty turn.
    • That said, I -- again, strongly encourage you to review my OO page, don't worry, there's good stuff in there, and GIF's!
    • Yes, London has an accent, though it's not distinctly British like you'd expect, her accent sometimes takes the twang and nuance of other languages, punctuating the rumors of how well traveled she is.
    • London isn't just good at what she does, she's bloody brilliant; but it's been a bumpy road which has left her perpetually untrusting and forever planning for people to try to fuck her over. This is also why she has the reputation she has.   
    • London is NOT sexually inexperienced, though she's only had two sexual partners, she knows what she's doing and what she wants... getting her to admit it out loud or indulge is another story.
    • While I absolutely love dominant men who have the skills to seduce, or turn a non-con into a con... I'm also a fan of the subtle gestures which draw to his masculinity and desires, without making them obvious-- slow churning the tension until she pounces.
      • not sure how to accomplish either one? Ask me, I can offer tips, hints and even examples!
    • Lastly, for London I'm looking for high action, high tension, the tug-of-war/love-hate kind of stuff. Feel free to have him prod at her youth like she doesn't know much because of it, the intent is to collide them until they grow on each-other and want nothing more than to cross all the lines they shouldn't, to get a complete taste of one another. 

Tavia (Post Apoc Scavanger -- Available)

CLICK FOR tavia's INFO
    Name:: Tavia Saxson
    Height:: 5' 6''
    Weight::  123 lbs
    Eye Color:: Brown with green around the pupil
    Hair Color:: brown, mostly dark but with some natural highlights

Identifying Marks:: none, other than the unique heterochromatic nature of her eyes.
    Piercings::none

Basic Personality::-  Survivalist; curious and exploratory; observant; quiet; quick study; adaptive; innovative; quick thinking; fearless; emotionally controlled, but when control slips, she becomes emotionally impulsive.

Quirks:: Almost no social experience with the survivors of the outside world; setting/designing/building traps is a compulsion; Never learned to read or write English or other surviving languages, but she did make one of her own for designing traps; is immune to the plague.

SL IDEAS FOR tavia
    #1 - BLOWN (TAKEN)
    Setting::- Post Apoc Earth; A Plague targeted to wipe out humanscould have been aliens, or elitest humans swept the globe and left humanity down to a fast dwindling 30%; a few are immune, but most just try to escape "the walking death"; animals may not have been effected by the plague, but the infected humans and those fighting them, cause irreparable damage to every major city and vacation zone on the planet; only power sources like solar, wind and kinetic energy are used anymore, and only by those with the knowledge, tools and parts; Territories are kept through violence, or in the case of "Death-Trap City" through elaborate and lethal booby traps to keep out the unwanted.
    Death Trap City
    "Death-Trap City" sits in what used to be an industrial part of a midwest town that surrounds a mecca of overgrown garden crops and ranging livestock which can be seen from afar through binoculars, but not reached without going through the gauntlet of traps the "city" is named for. It's made up of old buildings, some multiple stories with a basement like a few small manufacturing plants and subsequent boarding houses and townhomes. The traps are rumored to be in the thousands, some small enough to sever a finger, or inject a neural toxin, others big enough to blow up everything within ten feet.

Scenario::-  In this scenario, your character has watched the unknown keeper of the city enough times to get an idea of which ways to go. He also has taken the time to navigate and carefully map what he can, when he knows the keeper is out scavenging. The keeper is Tavia, however she always wears so many layers or added gear, that it makes it difficult to discern age or gender. For reasons you may decide, he later uses Death-Trap City to kill a group chasing him-- could be "zombies/walking dead" or could be other survivors after what he has. In either case, one of the traps he leads them to, turns out to be an explosive he wasn't counting on. Halfway into the maze of traps, he's hit by concrete debris that knocks him out, left to the curious mercy of the keeper.
    The Guy::- ((#1)) Lone Wolf. 30-48. He's survived on his own since the plague broke about twenty years ago, and he's done so by staying sharp and using what's around him to his advantage. He may have had full intentions to eventually make it to the center of the city to enjoy it's protected comforts, but he's still got to survive the world in the meantime.
    ((#2)) Recon Scout. 28-48. He's part of a group and his skills as a scout, runner and close-quarter combat killer earned him a role as one of their primary Recon Scouts. It's his job to explore new territories beyond the group's current location, to bring back intel to help the nomadic lot decide where to head to next. Being in unfamiliar territory, he gets caught up and is forced to use the traps he was working on how to get through, to avoid getting killed himself.

#2 - SOLDIER UP
    Setting::- Post Apoc Earth, same as above, Plague and all. In this case, Tavia was taken from "Death-Trap City" as nine or ten year old child, when a Militarized faction took over. For her skills in trap setting, and her young impressionable mind, she was filtered into their own training program for soldiers to fight against both the Walking-Dead, and the Anarchists. Most of the soldiers are more or less brainwashed and conditioned into obedience and exacting violence as needed against perceived threats. Training which is done over time and in stages appropriate to both the cadets age and skill level.
    Scenario::- For this scenario, Tavia has graduated to the next level earlier than expected, indicating high promise to the powers that be. They in turn send her to your character, as her assigned mentor and guide, whose job it is to bring her training and knowledge thus far, into real-world practice. As a man who toes the line better than anyone, they trust his judgement on her progress and loyalty to the cause. (This scenario is meant to play off of forbidden desires, and denied attractions. I want you to play into all of that, though respectfully I'm alright with him having more control in hiding it than she will.)
    The Guy::- ((#1)) 35-45. Born into a military bloodline that extends to both sides of his family. He may even be the son or brother of the leader to this military faction. He's always thought outside the box and instilled loyalties, but strategically played it close enough to the vest to never be of open suspicion. As such a respected and high ranking asset to the group, he's not known to stray far from his duties, and that includes turning down the offer of women-- willing or pillaged. Some may suspect him inept, others may think him a secret indulger.
    ((#2)) 35-45. He was a drafted cadet like her, brought into the fold against his will, only to excel and gain the trust of all those he engages with. He knows why they assigned her to him, but he has other plans, plans of the very anarchy they're trained to fight against. Plans to bring down the military faction hording and consuming resources; and he's going to find a way to get her to help. [/sup]

Additional Notes
    • Yes, more sexual tension possibilities! I do see Tavia exploring contact and reactions on her own-- since sex-ed was probably never covered for her.
    • We can discuss if she's a virgin, or if she may have explored with someone else before.
    • In the "BLOWN" scenario, I would prefer she never really even seen a man up close, other than her father who is long dead by now.
    • In the "SOLDIER UP" scenario, I'm flexible with how her sexual explorations and curiosities have gone.
    • Other than the details I provided, I encourage you to make shit up for the scenario, setting and man you'll be playing; supernatural elements allowed!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:40:36 AM by Alive Until Dead »

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Age Play / Sci-Fi Futuristic / (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:21:23 PM »
* added a post-apoc character with ideas!

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Age Play / Sci-Fi Futuristic / (F for Dominant Natured M)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 02:34:03 PM »
I'm REALLY interested in finding a detailed player who'd be interested in playing one of the ideas listed above for this character, however, I've also added a few more ideas below, specific to this character and the post-apocalyptic setting I'd like to play her in.

* I'm also available more hours in the evening now, so I should be able to reply every day, or every-other-day at least-- if not several times a day if you're willing and able yourself.

ADDITIONAL SL IDEAS FOR tavia saxon
* all scenarios have the possibility for intimacy/smutt, but it's dependent on character/RP chemistry, which we can discuss!
#3 - WRONG HOUSE
Setting::- Post Apoc Earth; A Plague targeted to wipe out humanscould have been aliens, or elitest humans swept the globe and left humanity down to a fast dwindling 30%; a few are immune, but most just try to escape "the walking death"; animals may not have been effected by the plague, but the infected humans and those fighting them, cause irreparable damage to every major city and vacation zone on the planet; only power sources like solar, wind and kinetic energy are used anymore, and only by those with the knowledge, tools and parts; Territories are kept through violence, or in the case of "Death-Trap City" through elaborate and lethal booby traps to keep out the unwanted. 
Death Trap City
"Death-Trap City" sits in what used to be an industrial part of a midwest town that surrounds a mecca of overgrown garden crops and ranging livestock which can be seen from afar through binoculars, but not reached without going through the gauntlet of traps the "city" is named for. It's made up of old buildings, some multiple stories with a basement like a few small manufacturing plants and subsequent boarding houses and townhomes. The traps are rumored to be in the thousands, some small enough to sever a finger, or inject a neural toxin, others big enough to blow up everything within ten feet.

Scenario::- Tavia is a scavenger as much as she is a booby-trapper and as such, she often goes outside of Death-Trap City to see what items she can salvage for future traps, or personal use inside her private city. As always, she's armored and wrapped head to toe, to the point it's difficult to tell if she's a she, or a small man/young boy. In this scenario, the house she's chosen to go into, isn't as unoccupied as it looks from the outside. Tavia's caught off guard when the occupant (your character) attacks her to take back what she's picked up, and to see who's intruded on his abode. Due to his element of surprise and her lack of real combative skills, he does manage both... and she's the first attractive female he's seen in probably four or five years.
The Guy::- ((#1)) 40-45 years old. Widower. His wife died in the in apocalypse and he's been hold-up in their house since. The basement is stocked like a bomb-shelter, giving him plenty to live off of and entertain himself with in the meantime, and keep the house off passing scavengers radar, or so he thought. (I would love for him to be torn about "cheating" on his dead wife as much as he feels the carnal urge to procreate with the ripe young woman seemingly gifted to him, divined into his path!)
((#2)) 28-45 years old. Sole-Survivor. He's either been on his own a long as he can remember, or was part of a group that slowly died off because of the apocalypse and its aftermath, leaving him alone and unwilling to bond with others just to loose them. That is until he crosses paths with the clearly well prepared and innovative Tavia, who not only peaks his sexual interests, but seems to be enough of a survivalist to give him hope she wont die like the others.

#4 - SURROUNDED 
Setting::- Post Apoc Earth, as described above, though could be one of a mutual design we come up with together.
Scenario::- Basically, Tavia--in full cover gear-- is out scavenging when a nomadic group of debauched and violent men spot her and surround her with intent to take what she's got, including the suit. Your character, from afar, witnesses them close in start pulling at and beating down the little black figure. Moments later, as skin starts to be revealed, her face, her shoulder, maybe a thigh as they cut her suit and tear her clothing, the observer realizes it's a woman as they do. More than that, she's young and beautiful and way in over her head... so be it out of a savior complex or his own interests to gain favor and a private opportunity with her, he saves her. (For this one, I will most definitely start us off once we decide the details!)
The Guy::- ((#1)) Savior. 28-45 years old. He's kept to himself for a reason, because saving people puts him in harms way but he can't quite live with himself if he where to let those men have at her like he knew they would if he didn't intervene. He hasn't had to use violence in a while, and hates that he has to now, but it's clear that between them, the girl in the innocent and no one else is going to help her. Maybe in the back of his mind he's relieved she's so easy on the eyes, but he's a little old-fashioned and does his best not to let pent up desires motivate his actions.
((#2)) Opportunist. 28-45 years old. The apocalypse was the best damn thing that could have happened to a guy like him. Not just to live his life how he wants, but to stretch darker pleasures-- like fighting, without all the fanfare and regulations. The down-side is finding a good fuck that doesn't cost a trade of any-kind. It may be hard to say which came first, his impulse to fight or to fuck, but when he saw what was going on it looked like an opportunistic win-win to him. (I'm open to him being the sort who might push a little harder than most guys, even if he draws the line at forcing himself on a woman. We can discuss to what degree you want to play him!)

YES, if skimming or reading over these gives you an idea, or reminds you of one you had, PLEASE SHARE! I'm namely looking for a little age-play, some tension and emotional conflict with a splash of plot to fuel the smexy-fun. So lay it on me! Worst case scenario I tell you it's not for me, in most cases I'll give you a counter-offer using what I like about yours with what I'm willing to compromise without diminishing my enjoyment (which I expect you to do when compromising with me!)

I don't bite unless you like it so PM me already. xD

Remmy