* all scenarios have the possibility for intimacy/smutt, but it's dependent on character/RP chemistry, which we can discuss!#3 - WRONG HOUSE Setting::
- Post Apoc Earth; A Plague targeted to wipe out humanscould have been aliens, or elitest humans
swept the globe and left humanity down to a fast dwindling 30%; a few are immune, but most just try to escape "the walking death"; animals may not have been effected by the plague, but the infected humans and those fighting them, cause irreparable damage to every major city and vacation zone on the planet; only power sources like solar, wind and kinetic energy are used anymore, and only by those with the knowledge, tools and parts; Territories are kept through violence, or in the case of "Death-Trap City" through elaborate and lethal booby traps to keep out the unwanted.
"Death-Trap City" sits in what used to be an industrial part of a midwest town that surrounds a mecca of overgrown garden crops and ranging livestock which can be seen from afar through binoculars, but not reached without going through the gauntlet of traps the "city" is named for. It's made up of old buildings, some multiple stories with a basement like a few small manufacturing plants and subsequent boarding houses and townhomes. The traps are rumored to be in the thousands, some small enough to sever a finger, or inject a neural toxin, others big enough to blow up everything within ten feet.
- Tavia is a scavenger as much as she is a booby-trapper and as such, she often goes outside of Death-Trap City to see what items she can salvage for future traps, or personal use inside her private city. As always, she's armored and wrapped head to toe, to the point it's difficult to tell if she's a she, or a small man/young boy. In this scenario, the house she's chosen to go into, isn't as unoccupied as it looks from the outside. Tavia's caught off guard when the occupant (your character) attacks her to take back what she's picked up, and to see who's intruded on his abode. Due to his element of surprise and her lack of real combative skills, he does manage both... and she's the first attractive female he's seen in probably four or five years.The Guy::
)) 40-45 years old. Widower. His wife died in the in apocalypse and he's been hold-up in their house since. The basement is stocked like a bomb-shelter, giving him plenty to live off of and entertain himself with in the meantime, and keep the house off passing scavengers radar, or so he thought. (I would love for him to be torn about "cheating" on his dead wife as much as he feels the carnal urge to procreate with the ripe young woman seemingly gifted to him, divined into his path!)
)) 28-45 years old. Sole-Survivor. He's either been on his own a long as he can remember, or was part of a group that slowly died off because of the apocalypse and its aftermath, leaving him alone and unwilling to bond with others just to loose them. That is until he crosses paths with the clearly well prepared and innovative Tavia, who not only peaks his sexual interests, but seems to be enough of a survivalist to give him hope she wont die like the others. #4 - SURROUNDED Setting::
- Post Apoc Earth, as described above, though could be one of a mutual design we come up with together. Scenario::
- Basically, Tavia--in full cover gear-- is out scavenging when a nomadic group of debauched and violent men spot her and surround her with intent to take what she's got, including the suit. Your character, from afar, witnesses them close in start pulling at and beating down the little black figure. Moments later, as skin starts to be revealed, her face, her shoulder, maybe a thigh as they cut her suit and tear her clothing, the observer realizes it's a woman as they do. More than that, she's young and beautiful and way in over her head... so be it out of a savior complex or his own interests to gain favor and a private opportunity with her, he saves her. (For this one, I will most definitely start us off once we decide the details!)The Guy::
)) Savior. 28-45 years old. He's kept to himself for a reason, because saving people puts him in harms way but he can't quite live with himself if he where to let those men have at her like he knew they would if he didn't intervene. He hasn't had to use violence in a while, and hates that he has to now, but it's clear that between them, the girl in the innocent and no one else is going to help her. Maybe in the back of his mind he's relieved she's so easy on the eyes, but he's a little old-fashioned and does his best not to let pent up desires motivate his actions.
)) Opportunist. 28-45 years old. The apocalypse was the best damn thing that could have happened to a guy like him. Not just to live his life how he wants, but to stretch darker pleasures-- like fighting, without all the fanfare and regulations. The down-side is finding a good fuck that doesn't cost a trade of any-kind. It may be hard to say which came first, his impulse to fight or to fuck, but when he saw what was going on it looked like an opportunistic win-win to him. (I'm open to him being the sort who might push a little harder than most guys, even if he draws the line at forcing himself on a woman. We can discuss to what degree you want to play him!)