You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 10:42:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Vampire based roleplay (Dom M or Dom F)  (Read 161 times)

Offline MissRozielTopic starter

Seeking Vampire based roleplay (Dom M or Dom F)
« on: July 23, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
I'm in the mood for a Vampire based roleplay I have several characters who could fit in several different plot lines so Rather then list plots I'll describe my characters and if any of them suit you Please PM me :) ok

Caroline, The Human Nurse
A gently spoken well bred young woman who quiet unexpectedly is quiet wealthy.  While she herself is fully human, Her grandfather was a very close friends with a very ancient vampire, when the vampire ended himself, he left his wealth to his friend, and this passed down through the family.  Her grandfather Made sure Caroline was raised well aware that vampires, not Myth where also not all evil.  Now despite her wealth Caroline works as a Nurse for the homeless in a free clinic.

Adele, Vampire High Lady
An Ancient and powerful Vampire, Adele was sealed centuries ago by her fellows when they became concerned about her power.  In retaliation for the slaughter of children in her district by a neighboring vampire, she killed the entire neighboring clan.  Seeing the act not only as her right, but also as suitable retribution, any Clan that can't control their members, or kill them, has no business existing. Now she has been awoken and fully intends to reclaim her lands.

Kara, The Vampire Eater
A creature made with Forbidden magic and science.  She was among several creatures bred specifically to be a defense for the humans against vampires.  The Raja.  Unfortunately because of how invasive alterations inutero The other Raja lost their minds either killing themselves or growing deranged and causing massive slaughter Kara the only one left to destroy them.  Through sheer luck or design, she was born with Autism protecting her from the madness that effect the others.  Now she walking the line between Man and Vampire with no real love for either, terrified that one day she'll sink into the same madness that claimed her brethren.

Offline MissRozielTopic starter

Re: Seeking Vampire based roleplay (Dom M or Dom F)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »
monthly bump