Hello and thank you for reading this~
I'm new to Elliquiy but not new to rping. I think I'm pretty active and literate (ie. I will give you at least 1 post a day or more if there's a bit of back and forth)
Before we get down to it, here's the simple guideline of what I'm looking for:
- I only play M/M and F/F. M/F is just not my cup of tea, sorry.
- For M/M pairings, I like playing switch/sub characters, while for F/F, I like playing switch/dom characters. Of course, I would looove to find someone the complete opposite of me x) It's negotiable if you are an amazing writer but I will get bored really fast if I am stuck in a certain role. As in, if we are rping and you only want to play dom in a f/f pairing, no thank you because I know I will get bored.
- I only play in PMs, email, IM, or google docs. Out of these, email, IM, and google docs will probably get you faster responses because it is wayyy harder to be on the forums when I'm travelling (ie typing on tablet) and/or at work.
- No one liners, please.
- Check my preferences, outside of the "never" list is pretty much everything I will gladly participate in.
- Sorry, I don't really do fandoms D:
Lastly, please PM me instead of replying here :3 I actually look forward to hearing your plots, sometimes I might ask if you'd be open to making modifications, but either way, I will definitely let you know if I'm not interested.
Bolded are the roles I want to play. All pairings are pretty much switch. Current cravings for M/M plots
Chancellor / Newly crowned king Creation
alien or humanoid creatures, maybe colonies struggling for dominance over each other?Guardian
/ Ward Current cravings for F/F plots
Dorm-mates (magical academy or just regular boarding school)
More flushed out plots:Rich girl x poor girl
MC has always been the "it" girl. Growing up in the wealthy part of town, she is accustomed to the finer things in life, and though she may not mean to, sometimes her spoiled side does show despite the fact that she usually spends her free time volunteering--to at least put up a "good girl" appearance. She's one of those rich, ivy-league bound girls who had their "pet charity cause" that makes them more interesting on college applications. Her pet cause was teen homelessness, and she has been running (or rather, her mother had) an organization that mainly fund-raise for women's shelters.
YC has always excelled academically, and she's been MC's friend for a while and they've gotten closer once they were accepted into the same college and moved to the city together. MC never knew about YC's family life or dire financial situation until she saw YC living in her car (or realized it when she needed YC to give her a ride somehow). So she offered for YC to move into her apartment. Their relationship can blossom from there.