You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Amore No Tango  (Read 160 times)

Offline MistressFrancescaTopic starter

Amore No Tango
« on: July 21, 2015, 06:43:49 PM »
I'm posting this idea here...since it would be best for more than two people.  I will be playing Rachel and I'll need a player for Vincent and a player for the Phantom. 

this idea is based on Phantom of the Opera and this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brvFMgzgpR8

Rachel and Vincent are dance partners...hired by an elegant dance hall that hosts annual dance contests.  They perform once a week to give the contestants a preview of the chosen weekly dance style.  (so they often know the week prior in order to practice and perform for the contestants.)   It will be up to you if Vincent and Rachel are indeed lovers, or just strictly dance partners.   The dance hall is legendary and there is a Phantom type figure obsessed with Rachel and her elegant grace on the dance floor.  HE wants to be the one in her arms, but fears the crowd. 

You will have the dual role of Vincent and the Phantom (you will get to pick his real name).  I will also accept one player for Vincent and a separate player for Phantom.