Since Oct 27th...

Started by Lady Ellysium, November 02, 2008, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ellysium

Ive waited to be approved.
Im not being Impatient mind you here, just curious.

Is everyone of the staff on vacation an ive missed the post?

Its been 6 days now, an i was just checking in.

Thanks!

Anailaigh
My Dos & Donts!

I try not to take on too many RPs at once, therefore i might have to decline some
initial offers but that doesnt mean at some point later we wont cross paths.
RP Partner Slots 2/4 occupied ~ as of 9/16/19

26 Years of RP Experience. || I'll RP ALMOST anything, so DON'T be afraid to ask me. Just dont be upset if i say no. || Ratings for RP from G-XXXXX+

Sherona

Weekends are slow staff time, and approval process takes longer then some for various reasons. One example is me, this week is finals week for my Organizational theory class, and Geology, so I am slower then usual :) Different things delay things, the 24 hours is a minimal time, usually it takes several days.

Lady Ellysium

^^ thanks hon. Yea but see too.. several days usually doesnt mean more then 4. lol its been 6. 5 is usually considered a week now in america -giggles-

At any rate, Thank you! *hugs* ill just sit an stare an the you must be approved! line above posts *giggles* again thank you!
My Dos & Donts!

I try not to take on too many RPs at once, therefore i might have to decline some
initial offers but that doesnt mean at some point later we wont cross paths.
RP Partner Slots 2/4 occupied ~ as of 9/16/19

26 Years of RP Experience. || I'll RP ALMOST anything, so DON'T be afraid to ask me. Just dont be upset if i say no. || Ratings for RP from G-XXXXX+

Fragile Dreams

*just clicked the refresh button for the 898304323th time* ^_^

Since October 28th here. I guess we must start loving that "You need to get approved" line, hehe.

Good luck with your approval and looking forward for some RP.

Best wishes,
Fragile Dreams or just Byron if you like.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sherona

*smiles* I live in America and a week is still 7 days :) We put the few days line in because it is not a set number of days. We have several things you can do now, several boards are open for you to read and post in. There is also a Non-Adult Rp board you can RP in while you wait.