Afraid of... circus clowns?

Started by Captain Maltese, November 02, 2008, 03:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

it's a long time since I posted anything in this thread. It's also a long time since I was on a roll as far as story posting goes, so I'm trying to get started with what I expect to be a short story. You are warned.

I want to write a story involving a man who is inspired by a scary circus clown, in all the wrong ways. I'm looking for a female to write the part of a female victim. This will very much be an NC story.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

playfullchick76

Captain Maltese

It's fairly uncomplicated; woman gets kidnapped on the street, is whisked away to an undisclosed location which is decorated somewhat...unusually, and is 'tended to' for one night by what definitely looks like a clown. Sort of a circus evening for just one spectator, who gets to participate - if unwillingly ;D

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

playfullchick76

i like the idea of that, i like that a lot, im more than happy to play that out with you.

Captain Maltese

In that case... the Circus has come to your town  ;) PM coming.

playfullchick76

Greenthorn

;D  Glad to see you're writing again Cpt!!

*hugs*

(sorry for the tiny hijack!)