Dragon Deviancy M/F (can be changed into a M/M game idea)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 18, 2015, 10:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

This is a M/F game idea, but can easily be changed into a M/M if the interest is there.

Society is divided into dragons and civilians.  Those lucky enough to become dragons work tirelessly to protect the halls that house the civilians, and in return are treated like nobility.  But dragons are scarce, since dragon egg hatching's happen rarely, and it seems as if dragons are mating less and less as time goes by.  Because dragons are so integral to a Hall, and since they're notoriously fastidious about not being touched by anyone that's not their own kind, it's taboo to touch a Dragon.  For young Lyssa, something inside of her yearns to touch, stroke, and in the darkness of night, she'll only admit to herself, that she wants to do much more to the dragons that are pure muscle, strength, and shining scales.  Her thoughts are unpure in their curiosity, and although she knows that something vital must be wrong with her, she wonders how it would feel to have their giant members slide into her moistened sex. 

This is what I've set up, for the world I'm interested in playing in.  I would play young Lyssa, who's 17, and has chosen to start training as a water maiden.  It's her job to cater to the Dragons, when they choose to visit the halls healing heated pools.  She brings them scented soaps and refreshments, making sure that they're well taken care of.  But she's chosen this as her profession because she's a deviant little thing that enjoys being able to watch them bathe naked.  Her attraction to the Dragons is abnormal, not because they're unattractive to other humans, but because they're so different, species wise, so humans just aren't sexually aroused by Dragons, and vice versa.  She's aware of her abnormality, but can't help herself.

I see the Dragons as having both a traditional dragon, and a humanoid form.  When they choose to look human, they take on the right shape, but have differences, that make it obvious that they aren't human; something like a thicker skin that sort of shines like water on stone.  Maybe they have horns, and all black eyes, maybe they don't; I'd leave the rest of their description up to my writing partner. I see them being fastidious about cleanliness, and as a rule find the touch of humans to be distasteful.  So they like to bathe, and because of this Lyssa get's to see them naked all she wants.  I'm hoping to find a writing partner who is willing to play the part of the dragon who befriends Lyssa through her job, and eventually decides to bed her. 

To be honest, I'm looking for a rather smutty one on one, but smut that has plot to go along with it.  I'd love for there to be teasing, and maybe some hilarity.  But what I'm hoping for the most is to find a writing partner I work well with.  If you think you can be that person, hit me up!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Lady Avacyn

I like your dragon idea. It's very interesting. I'm willing to play the dragon to your water maiden.