F looking for M to scratch an itch

Started by Sinfulkarma129, July 18, 2015, 05:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinfulkarma129

Hey all! I've been aching for someone to play with me on a fair few stories.

Fun Between Friends
The idea is that my girl and your guy have been friends for years, closer than anyone could really understand. So when she breaks up with the latest in a long line of losers he takes her out to get drunk, because only then can he admit to her that....he wants to screw her so hard his teeth ache. High on liquid courage and armed with a raging libido she agrees and the next morning she goes on her way, only to find herself relentlessly pursued by her best friend. Now that he's had a taste, he's not letting her go so easy.....but it's funny that she thinks he will.

Walk on The Wild Side
My girl has never been known to pull punches, much to the consternation of her friends and family, but she is far from fearless. But when she finds a wolf scratching at her front door in the dead of night, despite every instinct she owns telling her to leave him out there, she lets him in. And in doing so invokes an ancient bloodline she'd no idea she possessed. In the morning she finds herself face to face with a man she'd only seen on the cover of many a trashy novel. Unbeknownst to her she just let her bloodmate walk into her house, and despite generations of kin doing the same, she just wants him gone. But once a wolf digs in his claws.....

All Bets are Off
When she loses a bet to her friends brother she shows up at his place the next night, to see him dangling a leather muzzle from his finger with a grin that could melt steel. He's the first to admit that tricking her into losing a bet isn't the first thing he'd wanted to do, but the woman was oblivious to him. And he'd wanted her just enough to sink that low. Now he has her for the night, and it's his mission to make sure that come morning she's too tired to even think about crawling away.

Please PM me if you're interested in any of these plots, or every if you have a few of your own!

Sinfulkarma129

I recently re-watched a couple seasons of Leverage and find myself with an itch for some Elliot or Hardison love. Anyone interested is more than welcome to message me, no solid plot as of yet. Was thinking of tweaking at the side-plot they used on the horse episode, the girl that left/got away.

Sinfulkarma129

Newest itch, original. Or maybe Marvel? Hmm, anything really. I'm just listless, looking for my next playtime partner.

Sinfulkarma129

Okay, I am now looking for some lovin' from the thunder god. That's right, looking to play with Thor. So anyone down for a quickie one-shot is welcome!