A mix of ideas [m/f m/m f/f]

Started by traci80, July 18, 2015, 10:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi!

I like to use PM for role playing. I play in third person and average two to three paragraphs per post. In the following ideas I can play either character. All characters are 16+.

HIS GIRLFRIEND'S DAD [m/m]---A teenager goes with the dad of his girlfriend to help get their cabin ready for the upcoming summer. At the cabin the man shows he has other things in mind than just doing a bit of work. The boy isn't sure how to deal with the man's unexpected interest in him. He gives in to some playing around after he is offered a little money. A few weeks later after receiving a stream of messages from the dad he agrees to meet up with him again.

HUNTED BY MILFS [m/f f/f]---A teenager gets hit on by his mom's boss at a cookout. He learns later she has also had his older sister.

JUST A KISS [m/m m/f]---A teenager is mowing a yard for the MILF across the street. After they finish she offers to double the money she is paying them if they kiss each other for her entertainment.

JUST A KISS II [m/f f/f]---A teenager and his older sister or twin are offered money to kiss for a friend of their mom's.

TRUTH OR DARE [M/M M/F F/F]---Any ideas or pairings you may have let me know.

DOUBLE TROUBLE [m/f f/f]---A teenager starts at a new school and is approached by two tomboys that see him as their new boy-toy.