You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:06:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Barbarians Versus The Vile Reptilian Invaders From Outer Space  (Read 394 times)

Offline ZethTopic starter

I am looking to run a game of Barbarians Versus with the default setting.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/145887/Barbarians-Versus-RPG

You hail from the icy north, a land of snowy, jagged peaks. You are trained to kill and molded to survive. You are a legend among warriors. You are a barbarian.

The normal raiding season has turned out to be unusual. Word has spread among the various barbarian parties throughout the countryside -- castles, cities, and villages are empty and deserted. In their place, reptilian aliens from beyond the sky have built sprawling slave camps and massive factories. These evil creatures are armed with unusual weapons--iron sticks that shoot lightning, delicate stones that explode upon impact, flying chariots that arc through the sky, and invisible walls that shock those who try to escape. To gain honor this year, barbarians must take the battle to these alien invaders or go home empty-handed. No self-respecting barbarian would ever return without such glory.

Who is interested in playing?

Re: Barbarians Versus The Vile Reptilian Invaders From Outer Space
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:43:08 AM »
Well this seems to be a bust. So I am cancelling.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 10:37:33 AM »
Ack.   I didn't even notice!  Sorry. 

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 04:18:29 PM »
No one did because it as in Non adult. >.<

But I'll be starting some games in E roper So I can't run this now.