Pokemon RP: M for F, action/adventure, light kinks, mid or long term

Started by WanderingBlackDragon, July 14, 2015, 06:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WanderingBlackDragon

Okay, I realize it's a bit more standard to post all of your ideas and such, but considering that my rp cravings tend to fluctuate at times, I think it'd be more efficient to simply toss up an interest thread for what I'm in the mood for at present and focus on that. Anyway,

What I'm looking for:
-I'm a male player seeking a female roleplayer that will play one of the gym leaders or named NPC trainers from the Pokemon series. Namely Sabrina (Natsume), Valerie (Mache), Clair (Ibuki), or Evelyn (Lesoir). If there's someone else you'd like to try playing, let me know. At the moment I'm not very keen on playing with another OC, but if I like them enough, I'd be willing to give them a try.

The Plot:
The plot involves my character being a former pokemon champion of the Kanto region who mysteriously disappeared without a trace, after winning the championships. Time passes and the same trainer returns, now much older and displaying some strange aura-related abilities as well as a different mentality; such as fighting pokemon himself when in the wilds and even attacking trainers in certain confrontations.

Whatever his reasons for coming back are, they are interrupted by the schemes of either Team Flare or Team Aqua and Magma and he's made it his mission to dismantle them. However, it's been years since he's been in the Pokemon world and his journey takes him to places he knows nothing about. During his travels, he will eventually meet another trainer, who will decide to join him for their own reasons.

What will become of the duo as they travel to restore peace to the world?

If interested or if you have any questions, please send me a pm where we can work out the details.