You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:23:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Older man and younger girl (M wanted)  (Read 180 times)

Offline BlondeTopic starter

Older man and younger girl (M wanted)
« on: July 13, 2015, 09:23:33 AM »
I am after a few stories involving an older man and a younger female, below are some pairings that I think would be quite fun to explore.

Just a few rules first.
1)   I have a toddler, he comes first. Whilst I am fairly active (motherhood means a limited social life) he does come first. My activity comes second to time spent with him. I also reserve weekends for family time, as OH works weekdays and I work weeknights, so it is the only time we can spend together.
2)   I do set a minimum post of three paragraphs. I am sorry but anything less will cause my interest to fade. As does infrequent posting, if you can only post once a week then I am not the partner for you.
3)   Third person past tense only.
4)   Story is more important than smut. I enjoy the build-up and the seduction and flirting, so the characters won’t be jumping into sex straight away.
5)   All consensual and will involve romance.
6)   I am open to other suggestions than the ones below.

Teacher x student
Man x best friend of his daughter
Boss x employee
Man x business partners daughter

King x new queen, lady in waiting / daughter of duke/earl / princess (wife of his son, daughter of neighbouring king etc)
Warrior x captive / village girl /  native
Cowboy / Outlaw x Pastors daughter / village girl