You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:11:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: vampire rp anyone? [UN]  (Read 429 times)

Offline SephoraTopic starter

vampire rp anyone? [UN]
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
Alright, for the first time in a looong time, I find myself in the mood to do a good old fashioned vamp rp!  And while I would love it if anyone out there was up for telling me their own plots they may have on the matter, I have an old one of mine stashed away just for these sorts of occasions.  This is the basic premise of an rp that I did with someone a while ago that fell through. If you like it, or if it gives you any ideas, just post here or send me a pm.

VAMPIRE PLOT:

There is a very old vampire who, during the (insert random time period), was human(of course). During this time, or even for a short period afterwards, there was a girl he cared for. Before their story even had the possibility to start, it gets cut short as the girl dies. Fast forward a few hundred years or so to today's time and the vampire still lives. A billionaire? A hobo? Your choice. In any case, he comes across something he never thought he would see. A face identical to that of his dead love.
Currently being played with: