Unbeliever-F looking for any- based on the song.

Started by Verasaille, July 11, 2015, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I heard a song and it will not leave me alone. The words are simple and yet convey so much meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ADSFq2fJvg

Liattu Denariel was an Immortal being. In her time, she had fought demons and fallen angels. The balance must be maintained, and it fell to her to lose the battle that shattered her soul. None are immune to the fall of pride.

But she seeks her salvation, and to find her way home. She will travel the Nine Hells to find the pieces of her soul. Splintered by the Arch Demon Noxuhehon, her immortal soul is scattered. Pieces of it encased in the life forms of nine minor demons.

She can take the form of either gender. For she is one of many, and she seeks to become whole. Her face is hidden in a shroud of long hair. Her body is smooth and sinuous, or rich and voluptuous, what form will she use to entice you? For she cannot travel alone through this Journey, such is the price of regaining her immortality.

He will have needs and desires, she will be pirate and pilot, renegade and rogue. Seeking the key to the next realm, once she has conquered each in turn. Will you see through the illusion? Will you be the key that unlocks the door? Will you love her/him or hate? Seek to defend, or destroy? The choice is yours and you can do both or only one.

This image appeals to me as her primary form:

but can also appear as this:

This story has so many possibilities! To explore the Nine Realms, to find a piece of soul, to kill the demon who possesses it and gain power. Who will journey with me?

I require a steady commitment, a good writer who is willing to do all Nine and be a slightly different character in each. Perhaps the same soul, maybe a Guardian Angel helping My character regain her Immortality. A journey together exploring the tallest mountains and the deepest of Hells.

Multiple characters and plenty of creativity is desired and encouraged. There will be adventure and sex, love and passion. Some minor characters will die so another may live. Drama and angst, and even comedy can find its way into this rp. Are you game?

Please note my O/O's and reply by PM to give me an idea of how you see this playing out. I am open to suggestion and willing to discuss your ideas.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Made some adjustments on the text and still looking for someone willing to play this out. I am open to suggestions.

This can take place in any genre, from ancient history to modern day.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I am adding more thoughts to this as I think of them. I am still seeking someone to delve into this story of Heaven and Hell.

I am thinking now she is an Immortal. A Guardian of sorts. It could be a Highlander kind of story. Long term and deep. Exploring the depths as well as the heights of glory.

A short start to the story could be this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239473.0

Verasaille

There is so much to this story I have in my mind. I want to explore the theory of reincarnation. The Immortal can be killed, but always comes back. In her new body, she is reminded of her lost soul shards and must continue to fight to get them back from the demon's servants.

Each of the shards is a separate demon she must hunt and slay to retrieve her soul. YC can be one of the demon's servants, an innocent bystander, or a victim of the depravity of the Demonlord who is forcing her to do this heinous hunt.

If you have some ideas on the plot, please PM me and let me see your thoughts.

Verasaille

I am going to open this to any writer of either gender or orientation. As long as you are willing to keep the story in mind and not just the smut. I am willing to explore and open myself to any pairing. This is pushing my boundaries. I am hungry to do this story, are you the one who will sate my Muse?

PM me with your thoughts.

Verasaille

The darkness of the song inspires me. Who is this woman? Is she a demon or an angel? Will she die to save her own soul? Will she kill to save yours? How many lives will she go through before she is redeemed?

Maybe its more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkFQHScyti0

I am looking for a long term rp. Lots of creativity and emotion. It can even be a Highlander type story.

Verasaille

I am thinking this character I am seeking to write is of neither gender or both, but not at the same time. She can be a seductive woman or an old crone who needs to slay a demon to retrieve a shard of her soul. Or it can be a he who is tempted and tortured by conflicting emotions.

I do see some death in this rp, but it will be mostly MC and then he/she will be reborn to renew the hunt. Or npcs who can be controlled by me or my partner.

I can do this one shard at a time with different partners if I must. Perhaps I will ask for the first partner by writing a vignette and describing the circumstances.

PM if you have any ideas you think would work with this rp.   ;D

Verasaille

I can see this as a modern tale of an Immortal searching for his shards of soul, scattered through the universe. Could be a sci-fi fling, or a fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

Verasaille

Made some changes and I am open to this plot to be slightly different with some input from a creative writer who can see potential.

Verasaille

After taking this to the plot bunny breeding pen I have made a few changes. PLEASE keep in mind none of this is written in stone. They are ideas for a plot. A story that should be a long term in depth rp that might take months to complete.

1. An immortal is someone like a Guardian of the world. I am thinking in broad terms, like Highlander type. The only difference I am using is that this immortal can die, but the Spirit will reincarnate into another person. It does not mean it will be a female every time, but can be male. I have not worked out the details of it. I can also accept one body for this to play the entire rp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander:_The_Series

2. Liattu Denariel is the name I chose for my character. She is an Immortal who has lost her power when the demon defeated her in battle. She is brave and independent, has the ability to fight and defeat lesser demons. She fights for the Good of the world, and destroys evil. Over the course of her many lives, she has become a little jaded. Allowing some blurring of the lines between what is good and what is evil. This is what opened her up to the influence of the Arch Demon, who seeks to destroy Good and sow Evil. She is not perfect, but the compassion, empathy and sympathy in her have lessened. Mostly she will see through false attempts to fool her.

3. When the Demon defeated her, he shattered her soul. Like a crystal it was divided into nine parts. Each part has become attached to a lesser demon. She must destroy the demons and restore the parts of her shattered soul. She lives on in the shell of her latest body by Will alone. Because she is weakened, she needs help in finding and destroying the demons.  This is why I need a partner. To help her and sometimes Guide her.

4. Each piece of soul she recovers makes her stronger. But because of the demons, they will be tainted a little bit. So she will need to consecrate the pieces anew. She will need to make sacrifices and do quests along the way.

5. The Arch Demon of course will throw all kinds of obstacles in her way. He will require her to make painful choices, morally grey decisions which will make it hard for her to complete her mission.
(A partner can suggest quests and sacrifices for her to make, or even play the part of the demons she must defeat. Of course those will die as she recovers her soul.)

I want a writer who will not only challenge me to do my best, but who will enjoy setting quests and obstacles for MC. In effect, a DM who will make me work for each soul shard.

The smut can come so many ways, though I am not comfortable with NC or BDSM, it can be used here in moderation. MC can be seduced, or she can be encouraged to seduce YC. She can be forced into a situation where she has to comply, (Coercion) , or possibly bound and have to endure indignity or NC, but she will not enjoy it.

(Sorry I am not one who thinks a rape victim can turn around and love the rapist. It goes against everything I like about smut. If she has to endure this kind of behavior, she will get revenge on her attacker.)

Verasaille

Adding this here because it fits the theme so well:

Verasaille

This is a complex idea, and I understand not everyone will be comfortable with the challenge. If need be, I can accept smaller rps for each of the soul shards she needs to recover.

Or if you have any suggestions how I can improve this request to entice a good partner to attempt it.

Verasaille

I am still looking for someone brave enough to write this with me. Bear in mind my O/O's and that this rp will be harsh and bloody at times as well as achingly romantic and heart wrenching. This is a long term rp, I need someone willing to post at least once a week or more.

PM's only! Send me your ideas on how you would like to play this out.