Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Benen Here. with a possible Group Game Idea to have fun and awesomeness with!
Now while most interest checks here are for Forum Group Games, my idea is... well a bit Different. I am looking to run a D&D 5th Edition Game, with proper characters, setting, and story. and I your DM shall be a guide through the Mysterious lands of the world I have been working on. Now I know that many of you have once in your life played some form of D&D and for this I do want to hold true to the old ways, Much RP.. with some combat thrown in.
Here is what I am hoping for:
- 5-8 players of any skill level, from the uniformed to the old Game master veterans
- Committed and energetic members, who are willing to come to Bi/weekly real life sessions (Via roll 20/google hanghout chat) to get some of the combat that might arise in and out of play..
- those that can conform to the odd rules that may, or may not come out.
Here is the set up
- Bi/Weekly session on roll 20, with character sheets being housed on Myth-weavers.com
- Characters starting at level 1
- Stats on a 15 point buy, with a free starting 16 in any one stat
- First level free feat
- And of course the system being used,Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
and for what I have so far.. a brief introduction into the world of Gossamer
The land of gossamer hadn't been the same since the third war of beasts. The land lay ravaged by hellfire, titanic floods and cataclysmic weather, but through out all the rays of hope shown on. Far the north, in a stronghold long forgotten, Heroes lay at rest. Their bodies long since lost to the frigid north, but their souls still entombed by magical auras, keeping what they once were, at what they might become, alive.
The dawning of the Forelandic Empire has seen many things for it's populace, one of which was the birth of the great mage, Holdestbart, a Conjurer the likes the world had never seen, but that was not the only talent the mage possessed. Though great mediation he laid the stones for the empires rise, and even a premonition if it's downfall."When Seven Tides, of the Seven moons, are hidden behind the Horizon's View. A band of heroes shall arise to claim what is theirs in due. The members hence, will not be known, and their trust for one another shall grow. and when the Bell tolls on the Brightest of days, at high noon as the crow says. The ashes of stone shall be seen abound, as the Empire herself will fall to the ground."
I look forward to Seeing who would be interested in Joining me on this little adventure.