You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:25:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Coils of Treason [Searching for F Character]  (Read 181 times)

Online AirindelTopic starter

Coils of Treason [Searching for F Character]
« on: July 07, 2015, 05:13:17 PM »
The crown prince.
His father—the aged king—viewed him as reckless. The prodigal son.
Perhaps he was if but a little, enjoying the company of whores, and men of questionable reputation. To the prince, they were a people of more integrity and honesty than those at court, and those born into noble houses, of entitlement.
Yet, when it was required, the prince took to his duties, and could make his father proud, hold reputable to the family name…

And then the storm arrived.
The purging—the culling—of particular nobles.
Politics entwined with the art of assassination…

But the crown prince had not been present.
It has caused a complication for the new ruler.
Orders have been given to scour the city, the countryside, and all to hunt down the prince with proof of his death.

The prince is well hidden, however, in the underbelly of the city, and his protector is an unusual sort: a young woman, one who had been casually intimate with the prince—but unknowing of his royal status—and she is nothing more than a cut-purse, a rogue, and the daughter of the executioner.

What lies ahead of them is not just days of adventure, but of survival, and schemes on how to take back the crown.

Notes: Searching for a partner who will write from the perspective of lady. It is a tale of intrigue, of traitors and spies, of greed and murder, and of seduction. What the plot entails will be collaborated between me and my partner although I do imagine the world to be grim and violent, ‘medieval’. 

Please PM if interested.

In discussion
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:03:53 PM by Airindel »