Looking for a Catgirl (M lf F/TG) romance, petplay

Started by Rustic, July 07, 2015, 02:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rustic

I'm updating this request as I'm craving it again. I've tried to get this going in the past, but it didn't work out. All ideas are up for discussion.

Scenario

The world is very different. Genetic engineering of humans has become widespread, and some humans have been mixed with animal DNA. While at first it was simply for scientific research, they began making animal-humans for humans to own as pets. These animal-humans didn't have fur, and looked mostly human, but they acted like animals and usually had animal ears and tails. However a growing movement fought to put an end to this atrocity. They compared genetically altering humans to playing god, and it was blasphemy to them. Soon the movement took control of the world government, and all genetically grown animal-humans were rounded up and "disposed" of.

A few animal-humans remained, either kept hidden by their owners, or hiding on the streets. Humans caught with an animal-human could be sent to prison for five years, and the animal-human will be put down.

My character is in a rough place in his life. He just had a terrible end to a relationship where his girlfriend cheated on him, and he's just completely torn up. He finds your character, a catgirl, living on the streets. He's not sure what to do, but he knows it's dangerous to bring her home. Although as he tries to leave, she keeps following him, and eventually he brings her home. While he thinks it's only temporary, he grows attached to her, and decides to keep her. However things get difficult and dangerous when people start to suspect he has a catgirl.

What I'm Looking For

- Someone to play the catgirl
- I'm always about story over smut, how much that is, we can discuss. To me sex is more icing on the cake.
- No one liners, but I don't keep word counts. I used to write usually between 3-6 paragraphs per post, but lately I've noticed it can be difficult to keep up with RPs like that. So we can negotiate.
- You must understand that life and my own writing comes first, so I won't always be able to post a lot. I try to post once every two days, but it depends on my situation and day of week. I do expect an attempt of once every two-three days as well, with flexibility.
- You must communicate. I like to talk during the RP to know how my partner is liking it or not. I also want to know if you're busy, if your muse isn't there, or if you want to drop out. I can take it, I just appreciate a head-ups.
- Someone to bounce ideas off of, and to help move the story forward. I like to collaborate, I don't want to be the only one leading the story.

The Cat-Girl

A lot of this can be discussed and changed. I expect a young catgirl (such as 16-25) who's very innocent and used to the street life. I don't want her fight my character every step of the way, but she may not be able to adapt to a life inside a home as easily as she thought, even if she has a warm place to sleep, food to eat, and a master to play with.

She is not a furry. She is human, looks 16-25, and has cat ears and a cat tail. She has a very cat-like personality, and might not be as intelligent as a human (poor schooling and the cat genes). All of this can be discussed. If you want her to be more catlike, let me know what you had in mind.

The Master

He's going to be a bit broken at the beginning of the story, and he needs someone in his life. So when your character comes around, it helps fill that void. He's going to be a very loving master.

He can also be strict, but I don't want it to turn into a domination or bdsm focused story. Some elements could be thrown in, as it naturally would with any master/pet story. Like him having her wear a collar, maybe he punishes her for something with spanks and kisses afterwards, maybe he chooses what she wears even, small things like that. However he won't be all whips and chains or anything extreme. This should lean more towards a romance.

If you have someone you want as a face claim, I'm open to suggestions, but I want to play someone a bit more along the lines of Ben Wishaw.

PM me if interested in discussing more. Let me know if you have anything you want to add or change, and what kinks you might want to include, in the first message.

Rustic

I'm bumping this as I'm craving it again. It didn't work out the last time, so I'd like to give it another go. PM me if you're interested!