You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:23:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Super Luigi Hero Sage (M seeking partner for a little twist on a fandom)  (Read 99 times)

Offline ravinwulfTopic starter

This is not a one shot, this will be a running story i want to play from start to finish.

Now the disclaimer aside i am here with something fun for any of you Mario fans. Mario fans, Nintendo has lied to you. The plumber we all labeled the hero is nothing more than a psycho with a underlying Gain to be had in the defeat of the koopas. The true villain is not who many have been lead to think it is, and the wool over your eyes only gets thicker with each passing year. Its time the truth was revealed, the real evil unmasked and the princess truly saved.

I am seeking a fellow RP player, one to be the hero of this little tail, weather it be a fandom character or maybe your own personal one is up to you. I am going to try and keep the tone for the games, but with a few dark twists, which should prove load of fun as we progress through the wonderland that is the Mushroom kingdom.

I have the plot more or less figured out so you can call this a adventure RP if you like.