You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:22:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Bet - Seeking two players  (Read 197 times)

Online Anna KatrineTopic starter

The Bet - Seeking two players
« on: July 06, 2015, 07:14:51 AM »
Hello, and thank you for taking time to click on my idea.

My idea is as follows:
Two friends and roommates have an argument about who of them is best in bed. Eventually they figure that the best way is to settle it with a bet. They go down to their favorite bar and pick up a lucky someone, and whoever can pleasure their pickup the best wins. They of course soon forget about their bet as they get back to their apartment and the lovemaking begins. I will be playing the last role that need to be filled, so if there is one of the parts that you find interesting then please call it.

All genders and sexualities are welcome, though personally I would love it if a man was picked up and brought back by another man for some bisexual fun.

Thank you again for taking the time, and please post below if any of this sounds interesting :)

Offline AndyZ

Re: The Bet - Seeking two players
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:10:47 PM »
I'll play the male for this if it's two females otherwise, but I'm not bisexual.  I understand completely if you go with two bisexual males for this.

Offline justme4386

• Miss Pain in the Ass | Shewolf's bunnyMe | Sakky's glorious ME | Mirrah's adorable Me
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In front of my PC or tablet or phone or another device that allows me to get on here.
  • Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The Bet - Seeking two players
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 04:39:05 PM »
I could imagine throwing my head down for this.

I can play guy or girls - either bisexual... but I think I am better at girls. ;D

Not sure of the setting you'd like this to be in (college I assume), but what if the girls are BFFs (having lived two houses away from one another all their lives) and decide to take on their neighbor who live between them... he might be either their age or older...

Just an idea. ;)