"Blood on the Ground - An erotic crime thriller" {Seeking longterm M or F}

Started by beautifulexhale, July 04, 2015, 08:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

THE PLOT: Blood on the Ground

Plot Status: Open
Genre: Crime, action, thriller, romance, sensuality. Time period - modern.

THE STORY

David Brown was a respected FBI agent until a sting operation went awry and it got his partner killed. To make matters worse, the sting was a dud as the intel David received was bad. Now he's been stuck riding the desk and trying to salvage his career. Maureen Carter is a former FBI prodigy known for her sharp field skills and criminal insight. However, after her divorce and the addition of a drinking problem, her career has plummeted almost as fast as David's.

Sheraton Heights is an affluent New Jersey suburb that has seen a lot of recent growth in the last two years. One neighborhood in particular has seen tremendous growth and now McMansions are popping up left and right. An informant of David's tips him off that a money laundering scheme may be taking place and the residents of Sheraton Heights are possibly connected with organized crime.

David wants in, but his boss is reluctant. After some debate an agreement is made that he take a partner undercover purely for investigative purposes. Maureen is selected and the two are to undergo a transformation to portray a married couple. A Mr. and Mrs. Stan and Roxy Rigoletto. Not everything is marital bliss because as soon as David and Maureen arrive they discover that things aren't quite what they seem in Sheraton Heights. Question is ... how far down the rabbit hole do they want to go?

THE PARTS

Maureen Carter/Roxy Rigoletto | I would prefer to play this role |  FC (Rachel Mcadams)
David Brown/Stan Rigoletto | Additional backstory UTP |  FC (Jon Hamm)

NOTES 

I'd like to start right with David and Maureen getting the assignment and prior to getting their undercover guise. We can discuss other ideas together. You can look at my posting history and see I'm a quality writer. :)

INTERESTED?

Message me!