You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:13:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Window rpg and "Battle Sex"  (Read 434 times)

Online wigglebiscuitTopic starter

The Window rpg and "Battle Sex"
« on: July 03, 2015, 12:20:11 PM »
I'm currently running a one-on-one game that involves a Dungeon-like setting wherein female contestants must face off against various monsters and one another. You can read about it here.

We're using The Window to provide an element of randomness, and so far it has been great. But now the character is facing another contestant. She is in an arena. Both girls are nude. Here and there on the floor are "pleasure nodes." Step on them, or fall on them, and they increase arousal.

The first contestant to force the other to five orgasms wins.

The arena has certain properties that encourage this, besides the nodes. First, the arousal of the contestants is being magically sustained in that, once they are brought to a certain state of arousal, they will stay that there, until they orgasm. They can't just dance away from their opponent and get less horny. The only way to reset the scale is to orgasm.

Second, the arousal of the contestants is affected by the crowd. This is meant to encourage the Contestants to tease and taunt their opponent. The more the crowds scream their name, the higher the arousal of their opponent will go.

What I'd like to do is use The Window to describe the escalating action using die rolls. The player describes an action and makes a roll. I respond with a roll for the NPC. Whoever wins gets to force the other character to make a Chastity roll. The TN for this is either 6 or 4, depending on the area of the body they can access, if the other character is on a node, or if they have discovered the other character's weakness.

Failure raises Arousal. Success keeps it from rising. After the third failure, the Contestant climaxes. Her Arousal scale resets to zero, and the contest continues.

The issue I see with this is that it is a lot of rolls. Is there a simpler way to resolve this while still keeping the element of uncertainty? If you have any ideas, please share!

Online rhev

Re: The Window rpg and "Battle Sex"
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 11:30:24 PM »
Ok, this isn't a perfect way to do it, but it might simplify it:

Instead of having the contestant roll against their chastity, have each 'contest' round start with a single chastity roll.  The results of this roll determine how many lost action rolls they can take before they orgasm.  Then during the combat if someone loses an action roll against an opponent, they just gain one point of arousal flat out.

For example:

Each contestant has 3 points of arousal till orgasm as a base.
At the beginning of each match, they roll a 'chastity roll.'
A result of 1-3 grants them a bonus 2 points of arousal before they orgasm for that match.
A result of 4-6 grants them a bonus of 1 point of arousal before they orgasm for that match.
A result of 8-12 means they have no bonus or penalty to their arousal pool  (IE they have 3 points before orgasm)
A result of higher than 13 means they take a penalty of 1 point to their arousal pool.  (IE they only have 2 points before orgasm)

Alternatively, instead of that being their arousal for the whole match, allow them to re-roll after each orgasm. 

I know that it removes some of the 'uncertainty', and it also takes away from the opponent knowing the weakness or the character standing on a pleasure node.  So you'd have to move those bonuses or penalties to the actual 'action' that lead to the arousal.

Let me try to give you an example of how this might work if you're still with me:

Sylvie enters the arena and looks across the sand, seeing the dark robes of a sex mage, his fingers already moving in an intricate pattern, preparing her first spell.  She steels her resolve and prepares to begin combat.

Sylvie rolls her chastity roll (1d10) and rolls a 5.
Sylvie sets her 'arousal' score to a 4.  This means she can 'lose' 4 contests before she orgasms.

Sylvie bounces on the balls of her feet, ready to try to slash at any of the magical tentacles that are waving in front of her knowing that the magician who summoned them is attuned to them.  A solid hit against one will echo back into his own body.  Then as she was expecting, the tentacles flash forwards, reaching for her legs, ankles, anything they can get their magical slimy ropes around.  Sylvie slashes about trying to defend herself.

Sylvie with a melee weapon skill of 1d12 rolls an 8.
The magician with a magical spell skill of 1d10 rolls a 7.
The magician wins.

The tentacles wrap around Sylvie and slide up her legs and begin to caress her.  Sylvie takes one point of arousal.  Three more and she orgasms!