You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 18, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Attack on Titan rp (any gender welcome)  (Read 214 times)

Offline KamikiTopic starter

Attack on Titan rp (any gender welcome)
« on: July 12, 2017, 03:37:27 PM »
Hey there, just a quick little inquiry thread looking for one particular fandom craving. I recently finished watching the anime Attack on Titan this weekend and really enjoyed it. I know the anime isn't flawless and pretty inconsistent at times, but the overall post-apocalyptic concept is quite interesting, and thus I really want to try an Attack on Titan rp right now.

Characters: 

I'm happy to play both canons or originals. As far as canons are concerned I can play more or less the entire cast: Sasha, Riku, Nanaba, Petra, that one Military Police girl, Annie, Ymir, Christa, Hange etc.

And for original characters, the options are practically endless. A new recruit, somebody in the MP, or the Garrison or the Scouts, a local citizen or a noble, an orphan or priestess or whatever else we could come up with.

For your character I'd be quite flexible as well, I'm open to playing opposite either canons or originals, whichever my partner would prefer playing.

Plots:

Now to move onto the plots themselves, honestly, I don't have any particularly fleshed out plots at the ready, but I do have general concepts and also like to consider myself fairly good at brainstorming. However, to share a couple basic plot bunnies that might work as a starting point:

- The original titan attack at the start of the series, with us playing locals who have been forced out of that district.

- Me playing a noble girl within the innermost wall that doesn't want to be locked up and see the world outside the wall.

- Two scouts on a scouting mission.

- Some sort of actual Titan attack

- Something based on human trafficking or slavery, also involving the Military Police perhaps.

Alright, so far for a couple generic concepts. Of course we'd have to properly discuss a plot still.

Kinks/Limits:

Honestly, I'm pretty open to most things. In fact I particularly enjoy content of the darker variety and would be quite intrigued to play some of the more extreme or taboo kinks, even things like bad ends or rape. But of course that wouldn't be mandatory, and I'd be just as happy to play something more vanilla as well. Mostly depends on my partners. ^^

Alternative Fandoms:

A few more fandoms I enjoy. Considering people who aren't interested in Attack on Titan probably won't be reading this in the first place it's likely useless, but just in case.

- Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Life is Strange
- Leon the Professional
- Ghibli

Anyways, if anybody happens to be interested, feel free to send me a pm. =)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 04:37:49 PM by Kamiki »

Offline KamikiTopic starter

Re: Attack on Titan rp (any gender welcome)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 04:38:09 PM »
Still looking~