You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:17:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scripturient: Seeking the Same.  (Read 1729 times)

Offline YggdrasilTopic starter

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Scripturient: Seeking the Same.
« on: July 02, 2015, 11:46:08 PM »
Hey there! PM me if you're interested in any of the following:-

Well, Iíve come, Iíve gone and now I return once again while on the hunt for some new stories. I spent a lot of time and effort in the past making elaborate pages with pictures and little neat boxes to make my request thread look pretty, but really the appearance doesnít mean nearly as much to me anymore. What I really want is substance, a captivating story, something that floods my system with adrenaline and endorphins every time I see an update waiting for me to read.

Detail is important to me. My idea partner is creative, shares the work-load of the planning and progression of the story and likes plot as much (if not more!) as the smut we produce. Sexual tension goes a long way, action and violence tends to wrap me around your finger the quickest and Iím quite keen on humor integrated along the way. I consider myself a skilled writer and produce anywhere from 4-6 paragraphs on average for a reply (depending on subject matter and what Iíve been given to work with,) and I have been known to write FAR more than that. (I think my record so far is 9 pages in a word document.) I donít write with those who barely compose a paragraph, itís not enough for me to work with and I find those stories to really lack any form of allure. I also tend to stray away from those who are impatient and donít respect the fact that I work and sometimes I canít post every single day. We all have bills to pay. Patience!

Fan Fic:-

MASS EFFECT (Found a partner for this, but I'm willing for more if the story is right!)
Batman/Nightwing/Vigilante (Iím all for original characters, since those are the types I will play. But if you would like to play a cannon characterÖ *volunteers to be the damsel in distress...*)
X-Men
Dragonís Dogma
Skyrim
Fallout
Uncharted (Or something of a similar theme.)
Firefly

Settings:-

Science Fiction
Fantasy (Modern or Middle-Earth-like)
Urban Warfare
Apocalyptic
Western
Modern
Really if thereís a good plot, the setting isnít an issue. I like to think Iím open minded.

Sexy Bits:-

I'm really more of a submissive, although I prefer to play my women with alpha personalities who enjoy to be stripped of such things as soon as they hit the sheets. (Or table. Or rug. Or wherever.) I don't think I've ever once played a dim character nor do I have any desire to. My women are strong, independent and often find themselves in situations they can't handle alone. Its even more fun when they find themselves with men (or other women,) who give direction in a way that make them realize they like being told what to do. But not always. I'm a romantic sap. When love finds a way I'm hooked.

But I'm also a fan of Non-Con, however limited my experience with this subject is. I enjoy bondage but more on the lighter side than the complicated suspensions and cages. Actually, if there's something you want to try just let me know. My hard OFFS are scat, vore, watersports, mutilations and alterations.

So here we are... pick a subject, a scene, a photo that inspires you or even a piece of music, and lets write!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:24:55 AM by Yggdrasil »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Scripturient: Seeking the Same.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 06:06:23 PM »
-::Current Cravings::-        --Itching to do something with vampires--

--Yes Please!
--Interested
--Older idea, but still interested, may not be craving as prime choice. (Can't hurt to ask!)

Romance in the Underdark: A princess in a desperate attempt to save her land from an invading force is arranged to marry a drow/elf in order to unite their people to fight their common foe. This arranged marriage is difficult on both parties, despite the Ďgoodí of its intentions. A clash of cultures, subterfuge and an enraged enemy are determined to tear these reluctant lovers apart.

The one about loyalty: A royal family was brutally murdered by an angry relation eager to take the crown. What he hadnít planned on was the rebellious streak of his niece who had slipped away from her chambers in order to socialize with some of the servants. Whisked away by your character, (Iím thinking either a loyal knight returning from the field by false orders, or a thief blamed for the murder,) theyíre forced to find a means to restore balance while accused of the crimes committed.

Spy vs Spy:- Two agents from different governments are assigned a similar task of retrieval, a task made far more interesting when discovering that their friendly adversary (one another) had the same goal. Friendly competition is turned into a fight for their life when both agents are black listed by a rogue looking to take the top agents out of the game. They have to move under the radar and avoid their own people at any cost, and discover the true identity of the rogue who is looking to tear the industries apart. (This would be fun as a Sci-Fi setting as well.)

Bad Blood: Heís not the sort of man you fuck with; powerful, intelligent, rich, the sort of suave persona that demands obedience and isnít known to show mercy. Heís also a vampire, but a vampire with a very strict rule; keep the population of blood suckers to the minimum. The fact that he hunts his own kind makes him dangerous to all walks of life, (or unlife, in some cases) and this has earned him many enemies. Whatís the best way to get to such powerful figure with connections, loyal friends and a sharp intuition that keeps him at the top of his game? By getting her, his one weakness, the human he has been protecting for years. But, as it turns out, sheís not as weak as they thought her to be. As it turns out, he has been training her this whole time to fight as viciously as he.

Robin Hood: Iíd like to do a remake of this popular story. One that may include a traveler displaced in time, maybe even a reverse of roles where Robin Hook is actually a woman. Iím a sap for this classic story and Iím also a huge fan of, (surprise) the romance between Robin and Maid Marian as well as the love triangles suggested within. 

Escaping Fate: He is an infamous pirate captain, a scoundrel, a man to be hated and feared. He also retired from the life of killing and pillaging due to a change of heart the moment he met her. Living under the guise of a simpler, comfortable life with a little money set aside, he looks to marry the woman he loves and forget all about his past. But his past comes to find him on his wedding day when his oldest enemy threatens to destroy everything he has ever cared for. Now, the retired captain must return to the sea and live a life he had promised to leave behind forever, form his old crew, and destroy his enemy so that he might live the life he wants. But he's not in this alone, because the woman he loves will fight to keep him and will risk losing everything to make sure it stays that way.

Macabre: There is a rebel among the city's inhabitants of vampires, someone who wishes to expose their secret through violence and fear. It starts small in the beginning; one or two bodies missing blood and parts of their throats, enough to catch the media's attention as the twisted and bizarre. Soon, it explodes outward into an epidemic, and whoever this responsible party is, they're gathering followers. One vampire's job as a Cleaner is to keep these sort of events in check, but instead he finds himself protecting a human woman who has become a target and now they're both pulled into the chaos of politics, clashing worlds, love and revenge.

Something to Fight For: I started to re-play Skyrim, and was inspired by the first few opening scenes. Basically the story is of two people uniting together for survival. One has chosen a side for an upcoming war, the other was in the wrong place at the right time and has proven their usefulness and loyalty. Events avalanche and sweep our characters in a political battlefield that doesn't stop when they free themselves from the gallows, and soon they become renown from their efforts, rise in station and discover that they're really fighting for the love they have for one another.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 08:52:41 AM by Yggdrasil »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:46:10 PM by Yggdrasil »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Scripturient: Seeking the Same.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:53:12 AM »
Updated:

Added Pictures to Dudes
Added Pictures to Scenes/Moods
Minor edits to starter of this thread.
Adjusted current craving levels.