You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check- Trafalgar Law (One Piece) x Female OC  (Read 339 times)

Offline LingoTopic starter

Interest Check- Trafalgar Law (One Piece) x Female OC
« on: July 02, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »
Warning: Vague desires/ideas for story ahead! Be prepared to brainstorm and collaborate!
Odd request, so I put it off my usual search thread  ;D

For the longest damn time, I've been dying to play a story involving the sexy captain/surgeon from One Piece. I've followed the anime off and on throughout the years (not a fan of the main character, whoops  ::) ) but I always come back for Law. I used to write with an old friend who really loved to write as him; and I've seen author's be very successful writing him in different ways as well. Essentially, the character is one of my favorites, and I'd love to play alongside in a story involving an OC.

Also, just for further clarification as to what I'm looking for, I am really interested in character development and a having the relationship further organically; this won't be a smut-driven story. My OC is a very complex individual with her own background, and I don't want to play these characters as you would a one-shot.

Truthfully, I have a *few* very basic ideas for the storyline, but I'd really like to see what my partner would be interested in doing. Please do NOT look to my ons/offs list as a indication of what I prefer; I am very flexible and enjoy a variety of kinks (plus, being a mad surgeon and all, I'm sure Law has some interesting kinks) I am a literate writer, preferring to write at least 500 words and up to 2000. Of course, my posts vary according to context and what my partner prefers.

Anywho, if anyone would like to mull over a potential story with Law, you'd be the best damn soul on this Earth. No, really. You go, kid.

PM if interested!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:47:04 PM by Lingo »

Offline LingoTopic starter

Re: Interest Check- Trafalgar Law (One Piece) x Female OC
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 02:47:12 PM »
still looking! Please don't reply here, just shoot me a PM!