You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:42:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a male roleplayer! :)  (Read 280 times)

Offline EnchantedDream218Topic starter

Seeking a male roleplayer! :)
« on: July 02, 2015, 08:28:09 PM »
This is the first time I've ever done anything like this before so I'll give it a try. I have a interesting story that I have in mind and I would like to try it out. It's a supernatural love story. :) I actually got this idea after watching an episode of watching The X-Files. I'm a big fan of the show and would love to try this story out.

There's this cave that has these super powers, you'll be able to move really fast without anyone ever seeing you. You can move objects around and throw things without having to move all that much. However the town is suspicious of strange activity going on and starts to question everyone cause the secret is getting out. Things are getting out of control.

I need a male character who falls in love with my character and knows about her secret cause he's followed her to the cave. There's more going on with the story but I'll need people to pm me if you need to know more! :)

Both characters are set to be in High School.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:30:22 PM by EnchantedDream218 »