You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:56:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ▌lets create a sweet phantasy! | F seeking original & fandom-based RPs  (Read 331 times)

Offline starryphantasyTopic starter

W E L C O M E !!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hi, I'm starryphantasy! You can call me Star, or give me a new nickname, even. I'll try to be to direct here. ^u^

I'm looking to RP (obviously), and prefer RPs where I can play the girl in a MxF pairing. I like RPs with some plot, requited romance and character focus. Sexual elements are a bonus but not necessary. I'm comfortable playing 2-7 characters and will match my partner. I like a mostly light-hearted tone, with room for mature and darker elements. I'm a little picky in terms of what I'll play, but I have a variety of genres and settings that I'm into. Check them out below!

O/Os also available for a more comprehensive idea of what I look for and enjoy, and for my sexual preferences and kinks. ♥

G E N R E S && S E T T I N G S

Settings are where I tend to be most picky. Modern settings are my default and I always enjoy them. Futuristic is a favorite, though I'm picky about what type. I don't usually enjoy medieval, period or historical settings. Depending on what it is, and as long as it has some fantasy aspect, I can definitely have a lot of fun with it. I only do post-apocalyptic if it's for a particular pair of ideas, and I'm a huge fan of original/unique settings. This can range to a lot of things (alternate modern, pure fantasy, etc). World-building is also a lot of fun for me, and I'm always up for creating a new setting and having fun building it up and fleshing it out.

As far as genres go, I'm much more open. I don't do realistic/mundane, unless it has a good pull (something like Boys Over Flowers or Mischievious Kiss). It would also need a pretty fair sized cast and a healthy focus on romance. If there is fantasy involved, I have fun! I don't do high fantasy (D&D, LoTR/Hobbit, etc), but I enjoy a lot of other stuff. Some urban fantasy and supernatural type things are fun, and most ranges of fantasy work. Some sci-fi elements are cool, though I'm more of the Star Trek or Phantasy Star template. I like futuristic backdrops, but prefer fantasy elements over sci-fi. I also like unique, futuristic stuff (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Please Save My Earth). I am more open to realistic/mundane if it's slice-of-life in a futuristic setting.

Magical girls are my favorite genre, and I love just about all of them! Magical idol, cute witch, magical warrior, item user, kaitou - every bit of it and in-between! I'm just not into dark/seinen magical girls. Madoka, Nanoha and Prism Illya type stuff? Not for me. Sailor Moon manga? Perfect! Kaitou/Phantom thief is also a genre I love and can be fun to play with! Tokusatsu is another fun genre, and I love adapting parts of into other stuff. The general action team mold is fun too (like in a Saturday morning cartoon).

The superhero / vigilante genre is a lot of fun for me, but I stick with comic and cartoon verses. If it's referencing or borrowing from anything live action or video game, I'm more iffy and don't find it as appealing. I like the sort of zaniness the comics and cartoons offer, and appreciate the variety of tones and writing they indulge. Emulating that is more fun for me~.

F A N D O M S

I don't care to play in or with a series, but I do love to borrow ideas, or even settings and plots from a title. Crossovers are fun for that too. For instance, using the basic premise of Max Steel, but combining it with the setting of something like Trigun.

I listed only a fraction stuff I not only know, but would love to play. If there's a title you'd like to try something with, feel free to mention it. If it's a Western video game or TV show, I may not know it, or just be not very interested. If it's a Western cartoon, good shot that I know it and better chance that I'm interested in it. I'm familiar with Eastern drama (mainly Japanese and Korean, some Chinese), but haven't kept up with them in some time. I love borrowing their format and stuff though! If it's a Japanese series, I probably know and have interest in it.

Anime / Manga : Sailor Moon (manga/Crystal) ┊ One Piece ┊ Berserk ┊ Yona of the Dawn ┊  Absolute Boyfriend / Chobits ┊ CardCaptor Sakura ┊  Coffin Princess Chaika ┊  No Game No Life ┊  Master of Mosquiton ┊ Slayers ┊ Boys Over Flowers ┊ Tenchi Muyo ┊ Getter Robo ┊  Jojo's Bizarre Adventures ┊  Hunter x Hunter ┊   Macross ┊  Patlabor ┊  Saber Marionette J ┊   Classroom * Crisis ┊   Shugo Chara ┊   Demon king Daimaou ┊   Toriko

Video Games : Pokemon ┊ Mario series ┊ Final Fantasy / Bravely Default ┊ Atelier series ┊  Rune Factory ┊ F-Zero ┊ Mega Man ┊ Sonic the Hedgehog ┊  SMT / Persona ┊  Sakura Wars

Cartoons : Batman TAS/Beyond ┊ Ben 10 ┊  Secret Saturdays ┊  Winx Club ┊  Lolirock ┊ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (03-05)

Comics : W.I.T.C.H. ┊ Younger Avengers ┊ Young Justice/Teen Titans ┊ Empowered

TV Shows / Other : Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon ┊ SeraMyu (new/reboot) ┊ Kamen Rider ┊ Super Sentai ┊ Sleepy Hollow ┊ Mischievous Kiss

B Y E ▪ B YE

Thanks for reading! If you're interested in RPing with me and up for trying to plot/figure something out, feel free to post here or PM me! I RP over PM, forum and IMs. ┊ At some point I may put some ideas and plots here in a new post, but in the meantime, this is everything. ^u^

Take care, good luck searching for RPs, and Stay Fresh!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 01:47:05 AM by starryphantasy »

Offline starryphantasyTopic starter

Re: ▌lets create a sweet phantasy! | Updates + Cravings
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 01:50:21 AM »
  U P D A T E S !

Been fairly busy offline, but I'm starting to be able to make time again to RP and write. I heavily edited the anime/manga series, and am adding a cravings list below this section. It will be updated semi-frequently. I should have it completed later tonight, or early Tuesday.

I work a bit more this week, and even more next week, but when I have free moments, they will most likely be dedicated to plotting and RPs.

C R A V I N G (S) ▪ C O R N E R

( Plots to be added)

(Characters to be added)