You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:43:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not so scary wolfman. (Seeking any with a good sense of plot)  (Read 102 times)

Offline ravinwulfTopic starter

TO be clear i like the idea of a very romantic plot where the two characters are not lovey dovey at the start, and maybe even one being intimidated by the other. y latest concept for such a plot involves a 7ft tall wolf man and the opposite to him, who could really be any gender. I tend to be more of a dom personality, but this doesn't mean i wont play a sub in the cases where its could be a neat twist. Heck the idea of a 7ft wolf suddenly being all puppy dog like to someone he cares for would be all the better for the plot.

Just to be clear i have three very important kinks that i will never do, so please dont bother asking
Rape- Not into it, so please don't ask
Abuse- I tease and flirt, but never hurtful
Gore- Gentle giant i am i hate the idea of hurting others.

I promise you this, I will work with you to make the experience enjoyable, all you need to is ask, tell me if you don't like something and we can work to fix the issue.