Raven's Current Cravings (Seeking Male Partners)

Started by Ravensahnk, June 29, 2015, 04:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

Hello, and thank you for stopping by to check out my current desires.  These three plots are my latest cravings regarding plots that I have written in the past.  This does not mean that I am restricted to only these plots, if you have something in mind that you would like to try and think that we would be a nice fit, feel free to PM me.  Check out my O/O's (the link is located in my Signature), and decide for yourself.  THank you once again.

"Just another Walk in the Park"
They had only one thing in common that they both could tell.  They went to the park at the same exact time.  Normally he was walking his dogs through the park, and she was always in the same spot on an old blanket.  She would always be doing something, whether it was reading a book, doing what appeared to be homework, or occasionally she had a small child with her and accompanied by what he assumed was her sister.  He had stopped a few times and almost spoke to her when the child would run up to his dogs, and they would be equally interested in the tiny human.  But neither really had the nerve to speak to one another.  They usually made eye-contact at least once a week, which meant she was just as interested in him as much as he was.  Finally he gets up the nerve to talk to her and somehow the following morning, they both awake in bed together.  Will they at first find it awkward and go on with life?  Or will a relationship form of it?

A lot of details need to be hashed out, but it could most definitely be a nice plot to play.   

"Alpha Male/Witch"
Her old life was full of tragedy, death, and constant war.  As a family of a sacred witch clan, she had made it a living to hunt deviant loreans that plagued the city she grew up in.  After several events, she decided to leave her life and start anew.  With that goal in mind, she found herself in a small unknown town that was so distant from reality itself that no outsider wanted to go, nor were they welcomed.  When she arrives, it sets the town abuzz, giving the sheriff and their leader the responsibility of disposing of her.  The only flaw with this plan?  They are both incredibly stubborn, and she is a magnet for danger. 

A not so warm welcome home  (Marine x Artist)

The moment their skin connected, electricity and arousal buzzed between the two almost instantaneously.  Both being with their own selected parties at a bar, alcohol buzzing strongly in their systems, they both let loose and somehow wound up in a hotel down the street in bed together.  When he woke up the following morning, he panicked, knowing that he was leaving that same day to act on his time with the Marines.  So he left, not wanting to make something harder than it already was.  And it was just like that he walked out of her life.

Two years later he is sent home indefinitely, but he could always be summoned back to the Marines.  But when he returns, his mind is instantly moved back to the mystery girl that he didn’t even know the name of.  But it just so happens that they are introduced to each other from a relative of his.  She works as an artist for his brother’s luxurious tastes, and he has commissioned her to paint murals around the city and sculpt his wife as a centerpiece in the foyer of his house.  So the two see each other quite some time since he chose to stay with his brother.  The sensation they had felt that first night still lingers there, but now she is more cautious, having felt the anger of waking up to nobody in bed with her, but also having his child, and not even knowing his name to give the child his name.  Now the two have to get to know one another and embark on their own adventure of knowing one another and him coming to terms of being a father after being assaulted with the fact of.

Will they make the same mistake again, or will they blossom into something more?  It’s up to us to find out.

Ravensahnk